32 week scan tomorrow ........

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ...................

I am a touch nervous dont know why think its because my sister had hers at 32 weeks and its always been a psychological goal to get to 32 weeks. I am taking my hospital bag just in case they need to keep me in - I am far too organised lol.

Keep everything crossed for me ladies xxxxxxxxx

I kept a hospital bag in my car from 32 weeks on along with the car seats. : )

All will go well! Keep us posted.

Thinking of you hun, but sure all will be fine. You're too organised to be affected by chaos!! x

Excited to hear how the scan went Vicky!!!

yay it went fine - fynn (twin 1) still head down and sam (twin 2) still breech so we are all systems go for a natural delivery atm (not sure how I feel about that lol)

My blood pressure has gone up a bit (from 90/60 at booking in to 130/80 today) it has been a gradual rise and there is no protein in my sample but they want me to get pressure checked weekly now as I am over 35 and carrying multiples so chances of pe are higher. Had a little stress about that but hey ho it may be something and nothing. I had been waiting for two hours before they did my pressure and was a bit aggitated about that (i dont do waiting very well) so hoping that was all it was.

I then called my comunity mw at the docs surgery for an appointment and omg the next one available is 13th jan hahahaha. I explained I needed a weekly appointment and am going to get a call from the mw for her to do a home visit or something - I then called hosp and they are going to also send a letter saying i need to be monitored weekly lol.

What a palava its enough to GIVE you high blood pressure hehe

Soooo boys are happily cooking away still on the upper line thingumy for the graph and next scan is 12th Jan xxx

Thanks for the update Vicky - so excited for you!!!!!

My blood pressure is 120/80 which my obgyn assures me is absolutely normal - I'm also over 35 and anxious about p/e but I guess all we can do is remain positive!

Sending you lots of calm vibes! x

Sounds like you are progressing great. :)

and just for posterity here is my 32 weeks bump and my 6 week bump lol IN A BIKINI ffs hehehehehehe

ps my headache has gone today which is a relief lol as that is a pe symprom too

Attachments

• 32 weeks 2 14th December.jpg
    32 weeks 2 14th December.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 6 weeks 2 - 14th June forum.jpg
    6 weeks 2 - 14th June forum.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts