32 Week Ultrasound

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
Me and OH went for my 32 week ultrasound today and DB is huge and extremely low. He's been head down since my ultrasound 8 weeks ago and today it took the tech ten minutes to poke and prod Baby enough to get a measurement of his head. She said he's measuring almost 2 weeks bigger and said she was 'sorry' because he has a big head. I have a feeling they messed up on my due date by a week or two, he's been measuring just about 2 weeks bigger since my very first ultra sound.

At least I know why I'm feeling so much pelvic pressure now! The last week or so it has become nearly impossible to sit comfortably or walk around while I am at work. And last night I had such excruciating pain in my pelvis that I couldn't even sleep. It feels like Baby is going to fall out any day now. I'm really hoping the doctor looks at the ultrasound techs reports and decides to bump my due date ahead a couple weeks. I'm not going to be able to walk soon and I don't want to have to have a c-section just because he's so big. If they don't push it forward some, I hope all the walking I've been doing at work will help move things along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->