32dpo No AF No Solid BFP

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Im so frustrated!

Im almost positive I ovulated March 19ish. Ovulation pain, EWCM, a tiny bit of spotting once when I wiped. A few days later I had super mild cramping.

Since then Ive had random bouts of symptoms. Dizziness here and there, headaches a few days, breast tenderness one or two days, some mild cramping.

I started testing at 7/8dpo and got super faint lines on every Wondfo I took, but it never got any darker. Naturally Ive been buying tests like a crazy person since then. Super faints on FRER, stark white on Walmart 88cent tests.

I just dont know what to think. I dont FEEL pregnant, but I didnt feel pregnant with my daughter until 6/7 weeks. I just want to know what the heck is going on with my body. Unfortunately my Dr wont order blood work until I come up positive by POAS.

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

I would go back to your doctor and plead for him to take your bloodwork because it sounds suspiciously like you may have an ectopic pregnancy. I was the same with my ectopic; had faint lines (luckily the lines were dark enough to take my bloodwork and see that my HCG was dropping), but no period until my HCG returned to 0. Because it was ectopic my HCG dropped SO slowly. If there's any chance of ectopic pregnancy you NEED to get that checked out, so your doctor had better pull his head out and take your bloodwork. Ectopics aren't anything to fool around with.

Good luck and baby dust for next time!

If I were you, of just tell your doctor you got a solid line POAS! If they get you to pee in a cup and the results are different, just act innocently surprised.

I know that sounds bad....lying to your doctor. But that's actually how a lot of people get tests done when their doctors won't do them. And like the last poster said, if it's an ectopic pregnancy, you'll want to know ASAP (hopefully not).

Good luck!

I honestly dont think its an ectopic. I did a quick google and dont really fit into any of the causes, or symptoms. And even if I lie and say I got a solid bfp, if it comes up negative at the office, they wont do it. Gotta love military medicine :eyeroll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->