32w 4d: Super impatient! Anyone else with me?

sandy mom

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm getiing super impatient as I feel the days are crawling by very slowly. I have more 5 weeks of work to go before my maternity leave starts.
Anyone else in the same position as me?

Bless you. I'm a student studying at home, super impatient for baby to be safe in my arms however we still have so much to do! I feel so unorganized compared to my first baby!

I’m 32 weeks too! Last baby born at 34 weeks so trying my hardest to get everything ready now Xmas is out of the way!! The children got a new bedroom with bunk beds for Xmas so we’ve had to dismantle 2 rooms of furniture, rebuild and move everything out. Now baby’s room is just about bare I can start on that. So much to do still!! So I’m feeling quite patient at the moment

Im 33 w. Feel like it was yesterday i found out i was pg. Now here i am..its crazy!! I find myself counting the days until c section date. Feels soon. Cant wait to hold her knowing shes safe. #runsaroundroomfrantically

I’m 32 weeks too! Last baby born at 34 weeks so trying my hardest to get everything ready now Xmas is out of the way!! The children got a new bedroom with bunk beds for Xmas so we’ve had to dismantle 2 rooms of furniture, rebuild and move everything out. Now baby’s room is just about bare I can start on that. So much to do still!! So I’m feeling quite patient at the moment
U better slow down girl. Bub needs to stay in there a bit longer. No repeats.

How long is your maternity leave for hun?

Hey ladies,

I'm getiing super impatient as I feel the days are crawling by very slowly. I have more 5 weeks of work to go before my maternity leave starts.
Anyone else in the same position as me?

Yes and no.

I want to meet my little girl, but I'm hardly ready. Have some much to get done before she comes. I mean.. everything would be fine if she comes and it isn't ready.. but I would feel much better with it done before hand.

34 weeks and I am SO eager to no longer be pregnant. Yes, I'm ecstatic to meet my new LO, but really this pregnancy is killing me and I'm anxious for it to be over :/ I have SPD and every single movement has been painful for me since I was around 19ish weeks.

Everything is all set up - nursery, hospital bag packed, maternity leave filed for (which I plan on taking in 3 more weeks, so UGH 3 more weeks of work!), meeting the pediatrician this week, I'M READY TO GO lol!!

34 weeks and I am SO eager to no longer be pregnant. Yes, I'm ecstatic to meet my new LO, but really this pregnancy is killing me and I'm anxious for it to be over :/ I have SPD and every single movement has been painful for me since I was around 19ish weeks.

Everything is all set up - nursery, hospital bag packed, maternity leave filed for (which I plan on taking in 3 more weeks, so UGH 3 more weeks of work!), meeting the pediatrician this week, I'M READY TO GO lol!!
Same here! Still have to install car seat, set up the crib, wash baby clothes etc. But I'm making sure I space out these activities so that I dont get impatient.

I'm 29 weeks but wish I could sleep until the pregnancy is over haha it's been pretty rough for me.

I’d love to slow down but haven’t been given the opportunity yet I made sure I took regular breaks by doing paperwork sat down. In my sitting-down break today (day off work today, only working part time now) I tried applying for my maternity allowance though I don’t have an end of work date, just finishing work when the baby arrives and go back to work 4 weeks later so it’s quite difficult to work out. Baby doesn’t have the option to arrive too early this time- I don’t have time for that
I can’t wait until the next few weeks are over so she can be here

Hope everyone else is still doing well!

33 weeks here and I'm so impatient. This pregnancy has been the hardest and has really felt like it's lasted forever. I actually haven't bought anything yet :shock: I put everything off until the last minute. We co-sleep, use cloth nappies and breastfeed but baby doesn't have any outfits or muslins. Hmmm... maybe I should start with writing a list :-k:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->