33 day cycle - ov help please x

cking

Reaction score
Hey

I've found out over the last few weeks that my cycle has been changing and has settled down at 33 days. However... this has totally thrown be off what days I should be trying on!

I know theres no EXACT day but usually with the ovulation calculators online i'd get 4 days which i'm estimated to be fertile. Now with a 33 day cycle I seem to be getting all different ideas.

My last period was on st 28 april so we tried yesterday and the day before, having a break today as my fella is working but was gonna try tomorrow aswell... does this sound right or am i totally off the mark????

As luteal phases can range from 10-16 (and rarely more) days itd be best for you to do a cycle of ovulation tests to determine how long yours is (it always stays about the same) That would tell you when you ovulate

I have a 30-36 day cycle (yeah irratic) But its often 33...I ov anywhere from 18-22 days

We make sure we BD from day 15 to day 22 to cover the bases

Can't be sure without more info, but you could try assuming you have a 14 day luteal phase which is the average and that would have you OV on CD 19. Checking for fertile CM, using OPK's, or temping would give you a clearer picture as to what day you actually OV and if you have a longer/shorter luteal phase and need to change which days you :sex:

Man I behind on learning stuff, I dont even know what a luteal phase is :(

No probs, its not like we get taught this stuff generally! Hehe...Its the phase after ovulation and before your period

thanks!!!! So my best way of finding this out is ovulation tests and charting right???

Also ive been to the docs cause i've been feeling sick regularly and he said it's high oestrogen levels.... i've been fine since my last period but feeling sicks again today, wondering if this is a sign that i'm ovulating???

Also does anyone know the best places to get ovulation tests in the UK, I went to boots and it was £26.00 for one lot of testing, very pricey!!!

Ov tests online are cheapest...the site I usually use is babyornot.com but my last batch from them was faulty, so Im not sure, will have to ask around. Someone here will know a good site

You sound a lot like me, I get terrible nausea sometimes, usually after ovulation. Our doctors havent said anything about it so far:huh:

Hope your:bfp: comes very soon!

Tesco do 7 strips for a fiver, they are the same as the ebay cheapies but I am more inclined to trust them lol. xxx

I'm just wondering whether sore boobs near ovulation would happen before or after ovulation????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->