• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

33 low heart rate

CountryS2011

Reaction score
baby's heartbeat is normally 140's . she's very active right now and so I took a. listen and it's 115-117... I'm worried. I have an apt Tuesday ... I'm just :// concerned. replies?

Any concerns just call in and ask to be monitored for 30mins and they can check the baby's heart rate and movements x

its 11 pm right now so I dont know if I should just relax or what

I agree to get checked out. I was advised earlier on whilst in hospital that anything from 110-160 is considered normal and 115-117 might indicate that baby is just sleeping (that was the case with my little one and movements made the HB go up to 140-150) but that could be in late pregnancy.

If you are worried, get checked out.

If you are worried go and get checked, no matter what time it is. That is what they are there for. Hopefully baby just sleeping!

My baby's always around 120. Heart rate decreases as birth approaches. Call if you are worried though

Well luckily I calmed down because she was moving so much but of.course guess who awoke. I checked her.and her heart rate is up.but ironically I'm.sick with the flu today so.ill monitor it today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"