33 Week pregnant and head is spinning print

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MOM 113, Jun 1, 2011.

1. MOM 113

MOM 113 Member

cant have words to explain but i feel like some one is holding my head i am seeing everything but not understand like last night i fell fan is really fast that what i rem and after 5 min back i come in my senses and found myself standing near switches i dont know how i came there please help me i cant tolerate this my legs are not working if i walk so i feel so much tired i am in room since 8 month now i will gone mad :cry:

2. MOM 113

MOM 113 Member

31 VIEW AND no one reply please help me

3. Silverwing

Silverwing Well-Known Member

Sorry Mom 133, I want to help but I don't entirely understand your post! Feel better soon Xxx

4. Brieanna

Brieanna Well-Known Member

I don't entirely understand you post either, but if you are saying that the room is spinning or that you are losing chunks of your memory and not knowing how you got somewhere there is DEFINITELY something very wrong and you should call an ambulance. Until you can get help, call someone (friend or OH) who can come and wait with you in person.

5. MOM 113

MOM 113 Member

Thanks for replying

i am 34 week pregnant and i feel like that i am half faint i feel like whom i met or talk was just dream,someone is holding my head and feel suffocate. In whole pregnancy i have some problem if i walk i feel so weakness thats why i am in one room from 8 month now i can't tolerate all this:cry:

6. chippysgirl23

chippysgirl23 Well-Known Member

you need to get yourself checked out, asap.

7. MOM 113

MOM 113 Member

i have... doctors also don't understand me in the starting of my pregnancy i have a doctor but she clearly say me that she dont understand me then i change my doctor she give me some injections and vitamins tablets but they don't suit me so she ask me not to take any medicions.. Now she also don't understand me when ever i tell her anything she just get quiet:(

PS: this is my first pregnancy and i got pregnant after 5 years of my marriage