33 Week pregnant and head is spinning print

MOM 113

Reaction score
cant have words to explain but i feel like some one is holding my head i am seeing everything but not understand like last night i fell fan is really fast that what i rem and after 5 min back i come in my senses and found myself standing near switches i dont know how i came there please help me i cant tolerate this my legs are not working if i walk so i feel so much tired i am in room since 8 month now i will gone mad :cry:

Sorry Mom 133, I want to help but I don't entirely understand your post! Feel better soon Xxx

I don't entirely understand you post either, but if you are saying that the room is spinning or that you are losing chunks of your memory and not knowing how you got somewhere there is DEFINITELY something very wrong and you should call an ambulance. Until you can get help, call someone (friend or OH) who can come and wait with you in person.

Thanks for replying

i am 34 week pregnant and i feel like that i am half faint i feel like whom i met or talk was just dream,someone is holding my head and feel suffocate. In whole pregnancy i have some problem if i walk i feel so weakness thats why i am in one room from 8 month now i can't tolerate all this:cry:

i have... doctors also don't understand me in the starting of my pregnancy i have a doctor but she clearly say me that she dont understand me then i change my doctor she give me some injections and vitamins tablets but they don't suit me so she ask me not to take any medicions.. Now she also don't understand me when ever i tell her anything she just get quiet:(

PS: this is my first pregnancy and i got pregnant after 5 years of my marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->