34 Week appt

Dottie

Reaction score
Had 34 week appt today naughty baby is still breech and because of the postion it is in and the bump is so tight midwife doesn't think there is much chance of it turning. MW said that they will wait untill 37 weeks before doing another scan to confirm but my options are turn the baby, C Section or V birth of a breech baby the last of which she wouldn't recommend as its my first and I dont really fancy that anyway.

Think I want to go striaght for a C section and not have baby turned

Any one got any experiences of this ? / advice ?

Dont have any advice for you! Sorry...

Too bad your baby is breech though :( :hugs:

My first was an undiagnosed breech so I had her naturally. I personally wouldn't recommend a vaginal delivery (but that's my opinion alone) cos although I was fine, the doctor dislocated my daughters hip on the way out but they didn't realise till she was 6 months despite scanning for it. That's another story though but I know if I had the choice again I wouldn't do breech naturally x

Still plenty of time, if you speak to Merves mum, I think there was a website that she found some good tips and exercises on and Ann-Marie baby turned last minute, so there is still hope. x x

Having the same problem however i'm 36 weeks and 4 days. Had to see a doctor today and went through my options. I also wasn't comfortable with having the ecv because of the low success rate and complications. I opted for an elective c-section as it seems to be the best thing for my baby. I was born breech and my mum had a vaginal birth however with so few doctors acxtually qualified to help give birth to breech babies i would strongly recommend the c-section. I've done my research and feel i've made the right decision. However, it is your choice. Hope all goes well.

Still plenty of time for baby to turn :hugs:

Hope baby turns for you! If not then good luck on whatever desicion you make :hugs:

xx

Sorry no, but ingers crossed that bubs finds room to turn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->