34 week scan

Gillian

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I've got my 34 week scan on Thursday morning to check position of my placenta and I feel like the lousiest person in the world as I just can't get excited about it this time. I've literally spend the week before all previous scans counting down the hours until I got to see my little boy but not on this occassion. Has anyone else felt like this at all or I am really a horrible emotionless person?x

its probably just because your worried about the position of your placenta hun!! im sure once you see him on the screen youll feel the excitment :) xxx

I agree, its probably just worry.. You will feel different when you see you LO on screen. Good luck

Nope, im with you. I've got mine tomorrow and although im looking foward to seeing LO again, we're going for completely different reasons to normal. Dont worry hun, fingers crossed it'll be fine!!

Thanks girls - feel like having a good old cry about things at the moment. Think my little man must be stood on my hormone button right now as my emotions are so mixed up right now. Good luck for tomorrow Polo_Princess, hope everything goes well for you. xx

One minute Im ready to deliver n next Im terrified Im not strong enough..lol

Is it getting you down because your set for/against either a natural birth or a c section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->