344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bigbetty, that rocking horse is lovely :happydance: you will have to post some pictures of her on it lol :hugs:

I had a quick chat with my mum this morning and we have decided that I will get some older things and she will get the younger things :thumbup: I thought I might get a few things from the happyland range at ELC and a few colouring and painting things :thumbup:

I'm a little excited as my tickets to the Christmas fair at the NEC came today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope your enjoying your day :hugs:

Unfortunately he will be at work! But we are going out for a meal with all of his family and our friends in the evening.

Don't worry though, he is going to be getting lots of experience at christmas shopping - we have lots of decorations to buy yet lol!

Steve's just been in the loft to bring down our piddly collection of Christmas decorations lol. We've already bought a load more but needed to know what we've already go so we can decide what we still need to get :happydance:

ONLY 62 DAYS TO GO!!!!

https://amolife.com/image/images/stories/Miscellaneous/Holidays/christmas_animations%20(8).gif

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1317/1317309lsk5aj07xu.gif

yeah getting there :( and still EVERY toy i wanted to buy is still out of stock! haha mainly the leappad.. i couldn't buy it a few months ago, as we were skint so i had to wait and now its out everywhere :( so annoying ! x

Yeah it's so frustrating isn't it?

Last year my nephew wanted Uno Extreme. Could I find it? Could I heck as like lol!

you would think i had left myself plenty of time.. i knew it was a popular toy i just couldn't afford it till now :( so upset as i usually start my shopping in August, first year i cant afford to do that and DISASTER ahha i'm sure it will come back into stock between now and xmas, its just frustrating checking everyday! x

It needs to go a bit quicker then I will be more than happy.. I will be practically wetting myself whne it gets to like 10 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back