344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bloody love Christmas bigbetty :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was so ill last Christmas that i have to have 2 Christmases in one this year. Don't tell the DH though he is unaware of what's round the corner :winkwink:

I only had a couple of weeks until my due date last year so didn't really bother - no decs or anything! So this year I'm determined to make Fran's first Christmas reeeeeaaally special :happydance:

i have so much on between now and christmas its driving me nuts! i have LOs christening, three friends birthdays, my birthday aggghhhh i want christmas!

AHHHHHH !!!

im so excited its unreal :D :D

i dont think ive been this excited in years lol :happydance:

82 days needs to hurry up!!!!!! It'll be my first Christmas as a mommy!! I can't wait! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ah, it makes me fill up at the thought of Christmas with my little man...... And big man I suppose :haha: no, I really can't wait for Christmas as a family xx

I'm so excited for Christmas :dance: I had so many expectations last year with it being LO's first but it didn't go as I though it would so gunna try again this year :lol:

How are you decorating your houses?
We only normally have a tree and a bit of tinsell on the fireplace but want to really go to town this year and from now on with having Lo. I know he isn't going understand this year but I want to start the way I mean to go on with making Christmas so magical for him x

In our old house we only had space for a little tree on top of the dvd cabinet and last year I was so close to my due date I couldn't be bothered with any decorations.

So this year I want to try and make the living room magical! I always remember walking into our front room when mum had put the decs out and it being like a grotto!

I've got to try and pursuade Steve that we NEED to put some string on the ceiling for garlands lol!

I go mad in the house. I have 3 trees up and plenty of decorations lol. I have been told I am not allowed to buy anymore decorations this year :winkwink: Good job the DH doesn't come shopping, i already have some stashed away :winkwink:

I don't do ceiling stuff but anything else goes in my, oh sorry i mean our house :happydance:

ohh i can't wait to put up decorations

:D

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/christmas/t07017.gif

https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/christmas/t07015.gif

i LOVE christmas think it has something to do with the fact that my birthday is on 12th dec so get all excited , it will be our 1st family christmas harry will be 5 month old so prob not realise much but i dont care its his 1st christmas i told my hubby this morning that i was taking him to see father christmas and he said wouldnt he be a bit small but its not the point i want it to be special and have already said that he will go to a grotto every year till e gets too old

I can't wait to take Fran to see Santa - she will probably pull his beard off :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"