344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god it sounds so much closer saying 73 days rather than 2 months 1 week and 4 days :rofl:

OOOO just saw it said 74 sleeps a min ago and now 73 even better 1 day less than i thought...seems so close!! x

yay its getting so close now x in just 2 weeks we'll be heading in to November (almost)
:happydance:

yay its getting so close now x in just 2 weeks we'll be heading in to November (almost)
:happydance:

wow haven't thought of it like that and we all know what comes after november......:happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Only 4 weeks and 1 day until I put my tree up :happydance::happydance::happydance:

11th November sabby? Is that a special date?

No, I always put my tree up the 2nd weekend in November, so it will go up either the 11th or the 12th :flower:

Cool!

I usually put my decs up the week before Christmas, but then I've never had many cos DH has always been a scrooge about them lol. But this year we are going out and getting a proper tree and lots of decorations - everything we need to make Fran's first Christmas as special as possible so I think they might just have to go up at the beginning of December :happydance:

My tree will go up 30th November when the girls go to bed :) when they wake up it will be up :)

72 :D :D :D :D

https://smilys.net/christmas_smilies/smiley5440.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member