344 sleeps......THE OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so cold out today, I had to de ice my car :happydance: Cant wait :)

I had to de ice my car at 11:15pm after i finished work! X

Christmas will be here before we know it! 66days already! Wasnt long ago that it was 100days! X

:happydance: I can't wait!!Soon it will be 50 something..and thats when the normal people start worrying :rofl: xx

I can't wait until we get paid - more Xmas decs shopping is on the cards :happydance:

I really cant believe how quickly it is going, it wasnt that long ago I was really excited because we had got to 99 (double digits) :happydance::happydance:

I've bought Fran a few more bits today! Got her a door hanger that says "santa please stop hear" and a big gift bag for her xmas eve pack and a couple of little toys!!!

Hi bigbetty, what are you getting Fran for Christmas? I'm a bit stuck with isla :wacko: Im thinking because her birthday is just after after Christmas, like frans, I will need to think about the year ahead as well. Do you have a list ?

So far I have -

Wooden puzzles
Books
Duplo
Walk along thing
Wooden post box

That's it for now :dohh:

:hugs:

Hey chick! We aren't getting her much for Christmas because she will be spoilt by family and friends - and we would have nothing to buy for her birthday either lol!

So far we have:

Rocking horse for her main present
Bead maze
Handmade ragdoll
Wooden pull along caterpillar

I've bought a couple of little bits today but not sure if I will give her them now or Christmas lol!

But we will just get her a couple of other toys and perhaps a couple of items of clothing, but that's all really!

Wooden puzzles is a fab idea too!

Aww a rocking horse sounds fab. Lucky Fran :hugs:

I think my mum will go mad as usual so I'm trying to think of practical things that she won't think of lol.

:hugs:

Thanks it's this one - I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-rocking-animal-pollyanna-pony/644900000/type-i/

Steve's mum keeps saying "I've not gone stupid" but it depends on what her definition of stupid is lol!

Hi bigbetty, that rocking horse is lovely :happydance: you will have to post some pictures of her on it lol :hugs:

I had a quick chat with my mum this morning and we have decided that I will get some older things and she will get the younger things :thumbup: I thought I might get a few things from the happyland range at ELC and a few colouring and painting things :thumbup:

I'm a little excited as my tickets to the Christmas fair at the NEC came today :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope your enjoying your day :hugs:

I have tickets for november 17th, i think it's on on the 17th, 18th & 19th at the Birmingham NEC, I'm sure it will be on there website :thumbup: I can't wait. My DH has said he would like to come :wacko: i don't think it's the place to take my DH, he might watch what im getting and nobody wants that do they lol. :hugs:

Now who wouldn't want to spend their birthday at the Christmas fair :winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back