34w - 2nd bubs, crampy low down, dont feel right

vmcsherry

preggo mama of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been pretty uncomfortable for a while but today I got achy feelings that reminded me of when I was about to have my first baby. I went 9 days over with my first baby and that was after 2 sweeps, and the achy feeling I have feels like after I had those 2 sweeps. Baby has been breech at the last 2 scans, last one at 32 weeks and I have been very uncomfortable with babys head poking right up the top of my stomach. To be honest I don't remember being this uncomfortable with my first baby. The feelings arent contractions, I sure as hell remember what those feel like :cry:

I am due to have an elective c section at 38/39 weeks and I'm now getting scared I'm not going to make it that far. This feeling came over me yesterday that I needed to get things ready, like hospital bag ready and everything sitting waiting for her arrival and those aches have only really started today.

Any other ladies out there ever experienced the same?

I am not but I hope u start feeling better soon my doctor told me the pains get worse with 2ns and third babies I find that to b very true this is my third and has been a very painful pregnancy

I've had a lot of pressure this time around. Baby was head down a lot earlier this time too. I had an ultrasound today and a midwife appointment last week and neither of them mentioned baby making an appearance any time soon x

Thanks ladies, I guess thats sorta good and bad news :wacko: If she doesn't appear early I would be happy enough but basically this pain will be here until she does appear.

This pregnancy has made me not want to get pregnant ever again! I have been so much more uncomfortable and crampy and it doesn't even compare to last time.

With my second I felt like this from 32 weeks right up until baby came at 40 weeks!! The only consolation is that my labor from first pain to birth was 1hr 20 mins. I was convinced I would go into early labour but I didn't. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->