34yo & TTC baby#1

florentinella

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been reading you for a bit, and posted a few messages, but thought I will finally introduce myself. Live in London, I'm 34, my hubby is 36 (so we are quite old compared to what I've seen so far!) I hope there are other "mature" :winkwink: ladies around my age trying (finally) for their first baby - would love to meet you!

We actually decided to start TTC in June 07, but only tried for one month (unsuccessfully) and then for various reasons (long story!) postponed it until now!! It has been such a long wait for me, I can't tell you enough what a rollercoaster of emotions I have been on during that year, especially that my "clock" has been ticking like mad! (Now I understand what it really means!)

Anyhow, we finally started again in Sept 08 :happydance:. The first cycle has been all over the place (I think AnOv due to all the emotions & excitment :rofl:) This one is looking much better (& normal) so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping that by Xmas we will succeed [-o< (that's my Xmas wish). Oh, and if by chance we happen to get twins, I will be over the moon! But of course one healthy baby is all I'm [-o<

Look forward to getting to know you all :hug:

Hi - well i'm also what could be classed as an 'older' person - at 33. My husband is 47! We were trying to get pregnant for 3 years (although we have been together for 14 years) and thought it would never happen - however miracles do happen as we are now expecting and are 7 weeks today.

The one piece of advice i can give you is - dont let trying to get pregnant take over your life and become sooooo stressful that you take fun out of your relationship. We are proof that patience does pay off!

Thank you leeanne

andypandy - congratulations!
I think I was stressing a lot last year, I'm feeling more relaxed, happy and positive now we started TTC. Just time is going so slowly!

Hiya hun

Welcome to the gang :)

Im 33 and also TTC number 1 (unfortunately suffered 2 losses) im always around so if you ever fancy a chat just give me a shout :) x

:hi: and welcome to bnb,WARNING u will soon be addicts like the rest of us !!! lol hope ur journey is short and sweet,and u get ur :bfp: asap :)

thank you for all the warm welcomes!

honey08 - yes, you are right, this is addictive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->