35+3 weeks....period type pains...

Kirsty88

Reaction score
As title says I've been experiencing period type cramping all night and low back pain, also very hot and feeling sicky...is this normal at this stage? Thank you x

Hmm maybe go and get checked out since you're still a bit early? Sounds like things could be starting to happen.

Oh really???! Ok I'll give my midwife a call, thank you for replying x

Still not great..I'm waiting for a call back from midwife x

I had this a few weeks back and ended up going to get checked out. They told me I had been overdoing it and to rest properly in bed for a few days and I was fine after that, but best to let your midwife know x

I had this last week at 35 weeks as well. I think it was a combination of being exhausted and sleep deprived and also my body just getting ready to go into labour. My first was early ish (37 weeks) so I expect to go similarly early this time probably. I think it was my body starting to get ready for labour. It can be perfectly normal to get nauseous, dizziness and exhaustion in late pregnancy that feels exactly like morning sickness. It's the same hormones rising prior to labour. And the cramps are often baby settling in and getting ready as well. It's always worth getting checked though. I felt so miserable one day I did take myself down to the day assessment unit, but all checked out perfectly.

Midwife told me to rest, drink lots
Of water and see how it goes...if anything pains are getting worse though...will give it a few hours and see how I go.hopefully all will settle down x

Yes seems to have subsided a bit thank goodness....still bit crampy and lots of pressure 'down there', also still really hot and feeling sick...maybe some kind of bug xx

I'm glad it's subsided now. I hope youre feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->