35+3 weeks woke up with Diahrrea and nausea...

ready4lullaby

Mama to Anne
Reaction score
Hey,
I am 35+3 weeks and at about 1:40am I woke up with nausea and diahrrea...like felt really sick. When I finally got to sleep about an hour later, I was feeling ok, but a little hungry.

This morning I had dry heaves (haven't really had them since the first trimester) and puked up some yellow stomach bile... sorry TMI...

Anyways, I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and/or why this happened.

Any thoughts?

Didn't want to read and run... maybe you are coming down with something? :(

I had this a week or so ago, no idea what it was. Because Id been constipated all week. Maybe there was just too much food in there!!

Ive heard to that baby can irritate your stomach and intestine by kicking it repeatedly so maybe bubs had an active night and was beating your insides into submission?

I hadnt eaten anything unusual. Went away within 24 hours though!

Yeah it's possible. I have had diahrrea on and off the whole pregnancy...almost like I'm making up for all the constipated preggy women. lol

I was fine last night, so maybe it was something I ate, or baby was attacking my intestines. All I know is, at 35 1/2 weeks, I need to stop being so impatient or the last month is going to be unbearable. I have my husband's relatives coming to stay with us for a couple weeks though, so at least I'll have some distraction. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->