35 and new to LTTTC #2

Hello oldies anD newbies to the group. I hoped I wouldn't still be here but after a few months off I thought I would pop back. We are still ttc2 it's been 13 months of actual trying opk, legs up you know the drill!
My hubby is going for tests in the new year. Lots of people I know are having no3 now let alone no2 and it's making me feel rubbish lol.
Hoping for some positive news on this group soon ladies x x x

Update on me, finishing up my second round of Femara. Got a BFN this morning at 13 dpo and feel AF coming on. No bleeding yet but I'm sure it's over.

Next round will try Femara again CD 3-7 and will also get hubby's swimmers checked. Today has been a very emotional day, I'm with you there. Only just stopped crying on and off about an hour ago.

Fingers crossed for some BFPs next month :)

Just got sucked in to buying fertility lube. As if in some desperate hope it will be the magic cure.

We're still TTC also. I turned 36 this month, and had two friends announce their pregnancies the week of my birthday. :wacko: I'm happy for them, but I am also ready for it to be my turn. On the plus side, I think I might have ovulated on my own this month for the first time in a long time. I'm not temping regularly enough to be 100% sure, but I figure ovulating is a positive sign. We may try IUI or injectables in January or February, but I'm not sure. The cost is pretty significant without a huge increase in our chances of success.

I hope all you ladies are doing well, and have a wonderful holiday with your families.

CD 2 this morning. Just filled another prescription of Femara and will start it tomorrow for CD 3-7 this month instead of 5-9. Hubby will get his swimmers checked tomorrow morning. On to cycle 3 and trying to stay positive!

Fingers crossed for you, maybe its 3rd time lucky.

I'm new to this but just needed an outlet and to see that I'm not the only one going through all this..I feel like everyone around me is conceiving naturally and don't understand where I'm coming from..I'm starting clomid tomorrow on my CD5 50mg..I had a chemical pregnancy in 2013 and just had another one recently on thanksgiving..was given a RH positive injection..i hope the clomid works :thumbup:

Hi Blessed,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the Clomid helps this cycle!

I'm on CD 9 today...should star to see signs of O soon...we haven't begun our every other day BDing yet but should probably start tomorrow. Waiting on the results of hubby's semen analysis. My doctor is supposed to call tomorrow. I suspect everything is fine there though.

Hi Everyone.
So hubby swimmers clear, I'm ovulating and I'm not in early menopause. Waiting for referal to fertility clinic to see what next.
I hope everyone else is holding up o.k x x

Hi ladies! I just signed up for the group today and I suppose I feel like my situation is similar to many of yours.

For starters, I am a mom to a beautiful 4 year old little girl. It took dh and myself 18 months to conceive her. After 12 months of ttc #1 we had all of the fertility testings done under the sun. All of which came back normal and we were diagnosed with "unexplained infertility". At that point we proceeded with fertility treatments. After 3 rounds of IUI, using 50 mg of clomid w/hcg trigger shot we conceived our DD. We were over the moon in love and still are! After she was born we had run into some issues where she couldn't tolerate proteins in my BM, milk & soy formulas or even hypoallergenic formulas and therefore had to be put on a medical formula (amino acid). Anyhow, she was diagnosed with a rare disease call Food Protein Induced Entercolitis Syndrome, which she thankfully did outgrow by the age of 3. Ideally I would have loved to have tried for baby #2 sooner, but given the circumstances we had to wait due to needing my focus on DD. Anyhow, now that she is healthy and thriving, we are ready for #2. I know I should feel grateful to just have DD but she has been asking for a sibling. She prays to God every night for one and it just makes me melt, but also breaks my heart a bit. So here we are, I am now 33 and DH is 34 and we are onto our second month of naturally trying for #2. I am trying to remain positive that it all may happen naturally without fertility treatments. I feel like I still have some PTSD from trying the first time around.

Currently I have approximately 25-26 day cycles. I am currently on CD 23 and I am approximately 11 DPO. We have tried to conceive 2 cycles so far. I was hoping to have started trying this past fall but someone in our house was constantly sick and therefore life got in the way. I have approx. 2-3 more days of waiting to see if AF shows up. Although I am trying to remain positive, is it bad that I am already trying not to get my hopes up?

Well anyhow, thanks for letting me share my story!

Hi all. I hope you are all doing well. Just wanted to post a quick update. I'm currently (very cautiously) six weeks pregnant with #2 after two years TTC. We were taking a break and planning to try IVF this summer, but we were lucky enough to get pregnant on a non-medical cycle. We saw a flickering heartbeat yesterday and are hopeful this is our long-awaited rainbow.

Hey ladies. The last pregnancy I posted about sadly ended in miscarriage. I’m seeing an RE but I’m not sure if we’ll ever be able to give our daughter a sibling. In an absolute best case scenario, our kids would be 5 years apart. I’m trying to remind myself we’re lucky either way, but I’m still really sad about it all most of the time.

txbiscuit - I am sorry. I can't help you with any health advice, just wanted to wish the very best of luck with your journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->