UPDATE...35 and not ovulating?

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
A little of my back story... I had a miscarriage in October. My first cycle afterwards was a little late and a little longer, as expected. After that my cycles have been between 27-29 days. Two months ago I started 3 days early. Last month, I started one day earlier than expected. I've been using opks this month and it looks like I never got my ovulation surge. I tested a couple times a day but never seem to have gotten a positive. I'm now 3 days past what should have been ovulation day. I'm just wondering if my age is catching up to me and I'm starting to not ovulate every month like I used to.

Screenshot_20210303-045720_Gallery.jpg

I finally got a positive opk on CD24. I usually have a 28 day cycle, so I should be starting my period in 4 days. I'm assuming I will not start my period on time as I'm just now getting my ovulation surge.

Screenshot_20210310-105138_Gallery.jpg

I did get AF. She arrived 15 days after I finally ovulated. I got strong ovulation cramps and positive opk 11 days later than I usually do. I'm not sure if it was because of age or stress.

I would say stress. With age, I am ovulating earlier. Do you drink caffeine at all. I noticed when I dont have a lil my head hurts so bad.

I got a bfp on tests this cycle that went nowhere. So sad. I am still in disbelief till I dont know what to call it..cp? Doesn't matter really. Wasn't my rainbow baby.

Are you at a stage where you are changing things up?

I just started taking FertilAid Vitamins which one of my docs years ago told helped her conceive. I was late 30s and should have listened. I bet these would have helped. But here I am 44 and praying for a miracle.

So
FertilAid vitamins for women(take during dinner)
FertilAid Ovaboost for women(take at bedtime)
FertileCm (only plan to start taking on cd3 with breakfast or dinner)

My husband is taking the ones for men vitamins, Count Boost and Motility Boost. I think his sperm morphology is what needa help. Hoping the vitamins, a more varied diet and exercise will help.

I've started strolling on the treadmill while watching 60 minutea Australia lol

How are you doing this cycle? Do you think you will O late again?

I would say stress. With age, I am ovulating earlier. Do you drink caffeine at all. I noticed when I dont have a lil my head hurts so bad.

I got a bfp on tests this cycle that went nowhere. So sad. I am still in disbelief till I dont know what to call it..cp? Doesn't matter really. Wasn't my rainbow baby.

Are you at a stage where you are changing things up?

I just started taking FertilAid Vitamins which one of my docs years ago told helped her conceive. I was late 30s and should have listened. I bet these would have helped. But here I am 44 and praying for a miracle.

So
FertilAid vitamins for women(take during dinner)
FertilAid Ovaboost for women(take at bedtime)
FertileCm (only plan to start taking on cd3 with breakfast or dinner)

My husband is taking the ones for men vitamins, Count Boost and Motility Boost. I think his sperm morphology is what needa help. Hoping the vitamins, a more varied diet and exercise will help.

I've started strolling on the treadmill while watching 60 minutea Australia lol

How are you doing this cycle? Do you think you will O late again?

Thank you so much for your thorough reply! This cycle I thought I got a positive or close to positive opk on cd15. However I cramped off and on several days after. If I did indeed ovulate then, af should arrive tomorrow-ish. So far negative pregnancy tests. I feel so uncertain about when or if I even ovulated.

I currently take vitamin d3 and calcium. I'm going to have to look into the vitamins you mentioned. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for your thorough reply! This cycle I thought I got a positive or close to positive opk on cd15. However I cramped off and on several days after. If I did indeed ovulate then, af should arrive tomorrow-ish. So far negative pregnancy tests. I feel so uncertain about when or if I even ovulated.

I currently take vitamin d3 and calcium. I'm going to have to look into the vitamins you mentioned. Thanks again!

You are very welcome. Ahhhhh, you know, Proov, these tests are on Amazon and test for your progesterone levels. You only need 2 per cycle really. They are a bit pricey but the only of their kind on the market. I use them to test my progesterone rise. I've found it can start rising on cd 3 or not even budge till cd4 which lets me know by 7 dpo it is most likely barely hitting 8 or 9 when docs want to see 10 and above.

I am on progesterone supplements from the moment I see my proov tests go positive or if I get a rise in temp or severe Ovulation pain. This last cycle was sad. My progesterone rose so slowly and I don't know why but I will say my ovulation pain was super weak. And my temperature didn't rise till 7dpo and af started by 14dpo as usual.

This cycle I am really hoping to get a strong ovulation by cd 12 or 14 and see my progesterone start rising by 2dpo at least. Look them up to see what you think.

As for the Fertiliaid, it took me a week to get adjusted to taking them and how much but I'm doing it. I only take 2 out of the recommended 3 for the Fertiliaid vitamin with lunch. For the Ovaboost and FertileCm I take the 4 then 3 required tabs. Ovaboost at bedtime to help with sleep then the CM at dinner. I have noticed more energy, appetite control, and my boobs throb after taking the Fertiliaid and Ovaboot......strange but some thing is happening. And yes,the CM stuff does deliver on ewcm. :blush: Just drink plenty of water. Shooting for 3 liters a day

I cannot lie. Its tiring taking all these pills :rofl: and I'm praying they work because I don't know I can do this for 3 months in the row.

I'm sorry your tests have been negative. I hate hate hate seeing them. Please let me know how it goes. Maybe you did O just later than normal.[-o<

So I just learned today that the covid vaccine can change your menstrual cycle. Sure enough... I was late last month just after getting my first shot. Now I'm 5 days late and not sure if/ when I ovulated this cycle. I got my second shot in March 31. Hopefully everything returns to normal soon! I was starting to think I was gearing up for menopause at the age of 35! And maybe I still am...

So I just learned today that the covid vaccine can change your menstrual cycle. Sure enough... I was late last month just after getting my first shot. Now I'm 5 days late and not sure if/ when I ovulated this cycle. I got my second shot in March 31. Hopefully everything returns to normal soon! I was starting to think I was gearing up for menopause at the age of 35! And maybe I still am...

No way!!! I wonder if they inform ppl about this before getting shots. I mean it may be in the "reading" some where but many ppl do not bother reading everything because side effects are so iffy or specific to your own body.

Well you know now and I hope your body regulates back to normal soon.

Keep us posted. This is very good info to have.

Hugs and FX for a good af and ovulation if you are not already pregnant.

I'm now on cd 41. My cycles are normally 31 days. They are getting longer and longer. I'm due my 2nd covid vaccine in 2 weeks. Ugh more stress. I too thought I was hitting early menopause

Good news... this cycle I seem to be back on track and ovulating at my normal time.

Just been reading through, gosh hon I'm sorry things have been so confusing.
Really happy things are back to normal now and I really hope and pray u get ure rainbow soon.

I really thought I was going through early menopause last year.
I had several pregnancy losses and my ovulation started becoming earlier.

I kept having hot flashes and night swaets.
My recurrent miscarriages were being investigated and of coarse my age got the blame.
I was 40 just turned when we started ttc last Feb 2020.
I had just been reffered for further tests when I found out I was pregnant with this one in January 2021.
Don't lose that hope hon it will happen.
A miscarriage can make ure cycles go a bit off and I did read the covid vaccine can mess them up too.

So glad things are finally back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->