35 up ttc journey together

Katzoemac

Reaction score
Hi all!
I am 36, will be 37 in 5 months!! I just got married 2 weeks ago and ttc for the first time. Please feel free to join if you want to have someone to keep our sanities sane haha!!!

Let’s get to bfp ☺️

Good luck hon. I’ll be TTC as soon as AF stops. I’ve just had the contraceptive implant removed on the 8th jan and started AF on 10 jan and its been so heavy. It’s slowed a lot today so shud stop soon and then will start trying. Not sure when or if I’ll ovulate due to only having implant out a few days ago but was fertility returns strait away. I wanted to wait to have a normal AF first and was really surprised that it came so quickly. I’ve not long turned 39. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust

Good luck! I'm 36 and just got my BFP at New years! This seems to be a lucky month/year so far lots of bfps going around!

Hey Can I please join your thread I’m 35, 36 in March, I have a 6 year old daughter and have just started TTC last month, currently on day 10 of my cycle. My husband works away 1 week away, 1 week home so a bit hit and miss at the moment.... I think I ovulate later than a normal cycle so he gets home day 16 of this cycle so

I'm 35, will be 36 in March and have two kids (the second one by IVF). We just had an oops on NYE and waited anxiously for either a bfp or AF to show...and looks like AF is about to show. BUT, this told us we wanted a 3rd. We've been on the fence about that for a very long time and didn't know if we wanted a 3rd or not, so when we had that oops, we just decided to let fate figure it out. And when it didn't turn into a bfp, we both realized this morning that we're pretty sure we want a 3rd! :saywhat:

So I'll be lurking here for a little bit and most likely ntnp, but we'll see. DH and I are both a bit OCD when it comes to ttc (esp. after a CP and then going through IVF to get our little Alex). So not sure how well ntnp will work. :rofl: It most likely will just turn into full blown ttc with tracking temps, opks, etc. :haha:

I wish everyone here the best of luck, and a very short journey.
I'm an open book in case anyone ever wants to chat about IVF - but I truly hope no one here ever has to go through it. :hugs:

I'm 35, will be 36 in March and have two kids (the second one by IVF). We just had an oops on NYE and waited anxiously for either a bfp or AF to show...and looks like AF is about to show. BUT, this told us we wanted a 3rd. We've been on the fence about that for a very long time and didn't know if we wanted a 3rd or not, so when we had that oops, we just decided to let fate figure it out. And when it didn't turn into a bfp, we both realized this morning that we're pretty sure we want a 3rd! :saywhat:

So I'll be lurking here for a little bit and most likely ntnp, but we'll see. DH and I are both a bit OCD when it comes to ttc (esp. after a CP and then going through IVF to get our little Alex). So not sure how well ntnp will work. :rofl: It most likely will just turn into full blown ttc with tracking temps, opks, etc. :haha:

I wish everyone here the best of luck, and a very short journey.
I'm an open book in case anyone ever wants to chat about IVF - but I truly hope no one here ever has to go through it. :hugs:

Bless you hun .
I really hope u get pregnant ure story is very imsperational. I'm sorry to hear about the CP. I've had 2 of those and there not fun.
Wishing you the best of luck. ❤

amazing, and good luck. Keep my fingers and toes crossed

I recently turned 36, never been pregnant yet. Really hope to get my bfp before I turn 37! I heard after 37 that's when a woman's reproduction starts to decline. Baby dust to everyone! Hope we all get our bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->