35 up ttc journey together

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by Katzoemac, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Katzoemac

Katzoemac Member

Hi all!
    I am 36, will be 37 in 5 months!! I just got married 2 weeks ago and ttc for the first time. Please feel free to join if you want to have someone to keep our sanities sane haha!!!

Let’s get to bfp ☺️

Suggerhoney likes this.
  2. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Good luck!! :dust:

Katzoemac likes this.
  3. Katzoemac

Katzoemac Member

Thank you!!!

Bevziibubble likes this.
  4. Suggerhoney

Good luck hon. I’ll be TTC as soon as AF stops. I’ve just had the contraceptive implant removed on the 8th jan and started AF on 10 jan and its been so heavy. It’s slowed a lot today so shud stop soon and then will start trying. Not sure when or if I’ll ovulate due to only having implant out a few days ago but was fertility returns strait away. I wanted to wait to have a normal AF first and was really surprised that it came so quickly. I’ve not long turned 39. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust

5. PurplePear

PurplePear Well-Known Member

Good luck! I'm 36 and just got my BFP at New years! This seems to be a lucky month/year so far lots of bfps going around!

6. MalsKerry

MalsKerry Well-Known Member

Hey Can I please join your thread I’m 35, 36 in March, I have a 6 year old daughter and have just started TTC last month, currently on day 10 of my cycle. My husband works away 1 week away, 1 week home so a bit hit and miss at the moment.... I think I ovulate later than a normal cycle so he gets home day 16 of this cycle so