35 weeks and 2 days, leaking a ton of clear fluid

Kristaakagey2

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone could answer my question for me?
On Sunday it looked as if I lost my plug, and almost immediately after that I've been leaking a ton of clear fluid. It will soak through my panties, a pad, my pants, and onto the bed within an hour...it comes and goes throughout the day but happens the most at night and first thing in the morning. It has been going on since Sunday, I did go to the hospital but the making stopped while I was there and they sent me home saying everything was fine. Now 4 days later still leaking a ton and now has tiny brown spots in it..does it sound like I'm leaking amniotic fluid?

get back to the hospital hun it sounds like you do have a leak but perhaps baby was just laying blocking it when you were at hospital did they do a swab to test?

If I were you I'd go back and ask them to check for you!
Does it have a smell? Amniotic fluid has a specific smell I have heard - google it.

did they examine you? i had simular but no where near as much as you. they checked me and had me cough and nothing, but said come back if i was still feeling wet.

Def go back hun.

Yea they did a swab test and everything but said it was fine.. It has a faint smell but I can't figure out what it smells like

i would definitely go back and tell them you are still leaking hopefully they will give you a scan to see the levels of the fluid around baby,hope all goes well x

Please go back! this happened to me, I leaked for four days went to be examined by l&d they didnt think my waters we're leaking but luckily a dr scanned me and found that my hind waters were leaking and my fluid levels were low. I was induced that evening and had safely had my baby girl the next day. They we're worried about infection because of how long my waters had been broken which could been dangerous to both me and baby so please go back just for peace of mind! x

Sorry, I didnt realise you'd been back. If they say your ok then i'm sure you :) are they know what their doing. Didnt want my last post to scare you x

I'm waiting for my ob to call back...something definitely isn't right..and I'm so scared for my baby girl specially cause she will only be 35 weeks if I do have to be induced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->