36+2

TTC 84

Reaction score
So excited to be this far :) I called the mw today as I was a bit concerned about reduced movements she had me come in just to check all is ok , bubs is completely fine and happy , and of course kicked Like crazy while there :) she mentioned bubs head can barely be felt above my pubic bone now , was still above on Monday . Been getting period like pain , and more frequent bh , I can't wait to meet baby and I know it could be weeks away still , but I can't help but hope it's a little sooner .

Aw how lovely 😍. Glad all is well 😃. I'm sure my little man is getting very low now. He is already locked & loaded. But I could feel him last night. Made it hard to sit properly lol

Oooh sounds promising! Just another week & they'll be able to make their appearence when they want! I can't wait to hear he/she arrived!

I'm 36 weeks today, right behind you! I think a lot of babies slow down their movements a bit now that they are getting so squished in there. Mine is still moving around regularly but sometimes I have to wake baby up if I notice I haven't felt anything in a while just to get reassurance lol. Last week my midwife said baby had moved down a little lower, I don't go back in until next Thursday so we'll see if there's been any more descent. I have been peeing a ton more often though so that tells me it's definitely lower! So excited, the time is dragging by but it's also going so fast haha! I don't want baby to come until after 39+5 because that's when my mom is coming to stay so hopefully she can be at the birth. :)

It's very exciting isn't it! It's certainly flown by for dh and I, from thinking we'd never be here again, expecting our 3rd baby and now we are literally due any day!!! Congrats! It's an exciting time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->