• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

36 almost 37 ttc baby number 2 with PCOS - Going back in time

That.must be so frustrating not knowing if you ovulate. Have you tried temping before. I did it for a while to find out whether my ovulation was happening, but it's very involved, I found it a bit of chore, but it will confirm ovulation for you. Nowadays I feel it so I dont need to temp.

Same here, it's nice to have people to talk to on here. All of my friends have either finished having babies, or never want them.... so they dont understand the struggle. It's great to have someone to talk to that is so well matched on cycle too. I'll always reply. Thank you to you too xx

That.must be so frustrating not knowing if you ovulate. Have you tried temping before. I did it for a while to find out whether my ovulation was happening, but it's very involved, I found it a bit of chore, but it will confirm ovulation for you. Nowadays I feel it so I dont need to temp.

Same here, it's nice to have people to talk to on here. All of my friends have either finished having babies, or never want them.... so they dont understand the struggle. It's great to have someone to talk to that is so well matched on cycle too. I'll always reply. Thank you to you too xx
I had done temping before when I tried for my first but I didn’t do it for long. Did a cycle or two maybe. Mainly because I used to forget some mornings! So I can’t see me doing it unless I get really frustrated!

2DPO this is going to be a long wait!! Hope you are doing ok today and hope you have a good day x

Temping is hard work, I hate doing it. I was thinking of doing it this week, but soon changed my mind, too much hassle.

I feel like I'm only ovulating now. I've gone all bloated and having twinges on my right ovary.

I slept in the spare room last night because the late shifts are disturbing OH too much, all my tossing and turning. I got to sleep around 2am last night and had to be up at 6am to go to the hospital for blood tests today.... I got home from that then pups and I went to bed for 3 hours. Feel much better now. But will be wide awake later again. Back to the spare room for me tonight. It's a good job we aren't having sex this week, it would never happen lol.

How are you doing today? Only 2 weeks of waiting left :coffee:

Temping is hard work, I hate doing it. I was thinking of doing it this week, but soon changed my mind, too much hassle.

I feel like I'm only ovulating now. I've gone all bloated and having twinges on my right ovary.

I slept in the spare room last night because the late shifts are disturbing OH too much, all my tossing and turning. I got to sleep around 2am last night and had to be up at 6am to go to the hospital for blood tests today.... I got home from that then pups and I went to bed for 3 hours. Feel much better now. But will be wide awake later again. Back to the spare room for me tonight. It's a good job we aren't having sex this week, it would never happen lol.

How are you doing today? Only 2 weeks of waiting left :coffee:
How did the bloods go? Hope it all went ok. Aww you must be knackered... I’ve been exhausted all week and had a bit of back pain today but trying not to symptom spot as it’s way too early yet! Sooo glad it’s Friday tomorrow. Work is a nightmare lately and I’m losing all motivation. This working from home lark is a nightmare!

how are you feeling now still having pains and bloating? OH I’d driving down to me this weekend so glad I don’t have to do the 2.5 hour journey again this weekend. I’ve been a right moody cow... he told me off earlier for not drinking much and I snapped and told him to get off my case! I’m pure evil with my mood swings! Think he’s used to them now lol.

hope work doesn’t drag on for you and hope you get a decent nights sleep tonight x

The bloods were nice and quick and painless. Was a bit of a strange process, we had our consultation last week and was told to just turn up at some point for bloods. I was thinking 'just turn up during a covid crisis, no prior booking, sounds odd' but we did just that, turned up and the receptionist seemed strange about it, like it wasn't normal procedure... wasnt too bad though. We were sorted out very fast. We have a telephone conversation on the 3rd aug with all the results. OH has to do a another SA which is a bit annoying. For some reason none of his information went over on the referral, they didnt even know his name.

I'm not too bad today, slept a bit better. I had a really painful right ovary all last night, felt like a very strong ovulation. My ovary is still singing to me today. Just did another opk, but its lighter so officially 1DPO today... 12 days to go :haha::coffee:

So glad its friday as well, I'm not in a hurry to repeat this week. do you have a comfortable set up for working from home? Luckily we had just finished decorating the box room and had turned it into an office, so we timed that just right. I have a puppy, well she's 8 months old now, she's been a royal PITA, drives me nuts. She's become so clingy towards me during lockdown. I cant even go to the toilet without her sitting outside the door crying :wacko: .

Thays nice that your OH is doing the driving this weekend, that gives you a nice break from it. He can be the tired one this week :haha:. Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? I dont think we have much planned, might treat ourselves and go out for a real pint tomorrow :beer:its been a long time.

The bloods were nice and quick and painless. Was a bit of a strange process, we had our consultation last week and was told to just turn up at some point for bloods. I was thinking 'just turn up during a covid crisis, no prior booking, sounds odd' but we did just that, turned up and the receptionist seemed strange about it, like it wasn't normal procedure... wasnt too bad though. We were sorted out very fast. We have a telephone conversation on the 3rd aug with all the results. OH has to do a another SA which is a bit annoying. For some reason none of his information went over on the referral, they didnt even know his name.

I'm not too bad today, slept a bit better. I had a really painful right ovary all last night, felt like a very strong ovulation. My ovary is still singing to me today. Just did another opk, but its lighter so officially 1DPO today... 12 days to go :haha::coffee:

So glad its friday as well, I'm not in a hurry to repeat this week. do you have a comfortable set up for working from home? Luckily we had just finished decorating the box room and had turned it into an office, so we timed that just right. I have a puppy, well she's 8 months old now, she's been a royal PITA, drives me nuts. She's become so clingy towards me during lockdown. I cant even go to the toilet without her sitting outside the door crying :wacko: .

Thays nice that your OH is doing the driving this weekend, that gives you a nice break from it. He can be the tired one this week :haha:. Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? I dont think we have much planned, might treat ourselves and go out for a real pint tomorrow :beer:its been a long time.
Glad the bloods went ok and yup with all this Covid stuff I can see why it would seem a bit odd just turning up but with ttc everyone’s cycles are different and you need to go when it’s the right time! That’s a bit bad with OH SA! Bloody useless sometimes hey!

My Friday has been manic but been in work into office today to sort out all PPE for day nurseries and childminders so been doing lots of lugging stuff around which has made me ache a little but was nice to get out the house! Ummm I work off my dining room table with the laptop... it’s not the best but the only other option is a room I made into my dressing room and a dressing table but it’s too pretty a room to work in :haha: box room as an office sounds good!!

Aww what pup you got? I had a cockapoo, she’s 3 now but lives with my ex husband I just have her now and again when I’m actually home. As I’m away a lot of weekends it’s much better for her to stay with ex hubby. Me and the ex have shared care of my 9 year old son so he’s with me half the week and his dad the other half. When we split we both wanted equal time with our son and as a dad I can’t fault him so it seemed fair for my son to have the best of both worlds. He’s happy enough bless him.

ahh good sign with the twinges and O pain. I think I’m 3DPO today and already it seems to be dragging! I may start testing from 10DPO and see if I get anything! My myo inositol turned up yesterday ready for next cycle so can try that next time if we aren’t lucky this month!

hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy a well earned pint! Is it Bristol you live? Still haven’t opened up the pubs in wales just yet but I’m not a big drinker so not too bothered! Have a chilled weekend xx

Oh no, I certainly wouldn't ruin a dressing room with work stuff :haha:.

We've got a little springer crossed with a king charles cavalier. She has the attitude of a Springer... so stubborn and full of beans 100% of the time. That's a really good set up you have with your ex and son. Half and half. I only used to see my dad on weekends when I was young and that wasnt enough. It's good to keep it as even as you can.

I've decided I'm going to start testing at 10dpo as well. I normally dont test until AF is late (which has happened a few times), but it feels like we are starting all over again and I actually have a chance.

Yes I'm in bristol, I do love this city. We're thinking of popping over wales this weekend for a nice dog walk. Not sure yet though, that depends on how the pub night goes :haha:. I dont think I'll enjoy the pub, it wont be the same with all the social distancing. Which part of wales are you from?

Hope you have a lovely weekend too, the weather is supposed to be nice xx

Oh no, I certainly wouldn't ruin a dressing room with work stuff :haha:.

We've got a little springer crossed with a king charles cavalier. She has the attitude of a Springer... so stubborn and full of beans 100% of the time. That's a really good set up you have with your ex and son. Half and half. I only used to see my dad on weekends when I was young and that wasnt enough. It's good to keep it as even as you can.

I've decided I'm going to start testing at 10dpo as well. I normally dont test until AF is late (which has happened a few times), but it feels like we are starting all over again and I actually have a chance.

Yes I'm in bristol, I do love this city. We're thinking of popping over wales this weekend for a nice dog walk. Not sure yet though, that depends on how the pub night goes :haha:. I dont think I'll enjoy the pub, it wont be the same with all the social distancing. Which part of wales are you from?

Hope you have a lovely weekend too, the weather is supposed to be nice xx
Aww she sounds lovely... my belle is full of beans and like she bounces around the place rather than walks! Some lovely places in wales to go! I do like Bristol mind. Like the shops and been on a few nights out there.
I’m in South Wales about 20 miles from Cardiff up in the valleys. About 15 mins from Merthyr Tydfil if you know of it?

yup pubs are definitely not going to be what they used to be anymore! I’m dreading testing and not having a good outcome but what will be will be I guess. Really both we hope have some good luck soon.

May go to the beach tomorrow with OH and my son. Then he’s going to his dads around 6pm so just a night with me and OH then! We have all the form filling to do this weekend for the fertility clinic... how fun they want to know the insides and outsides of a ducks arse but got to be done I guess!

Enjoy the weather xx

My pups is much better behaved off the lead than she is on it. She's a nightmare on it. Its our fault, we always drive to walks so shes never really had much lead training. Must start doing that.

Ah you're not too far away then. Bristol has some good places to go on a night out. I havent been 'down town' in years. I live around 4 miles outside of the centre.

We can hold each others hand on the testing, you'll be a few day ahead of me but we'll be there around the same time.

I'd love to go to the beach again.... it's been so long. Ha ha they do ask you a lot of questions dont they.... that'll keep you occupied for a few hours :haha: xx

My pups is much better behaved off the lead than she is on it. She's a nightmare on it. Its our fault, we always drive to walks so shes never really had much lead training. Must start doing that.

Ah you're not too far away then. Bristol has some good places to go on a night out. I havent been 'down town' in years. I live around 4 miles outside of the centre.

We can hold each others hand on the testing, you'll be a few day ahead of me but we'll be there around the same time.

I'd love to go to the beach again.... it's been so long. Ha ha they do ask you a lot of questions dont they.... that'll keep you occupied for a few hours :haha: xx

sorry I’ve been awol! How was your weekend did you have the long awaited pint?

I couldn’t trust belle off the lead at all she’d run. Did you go on a dog walk?

yeah we are only a few days apart for testing...I’m 5DPO now and I’m already struggling not to test which is silly because chances are even if I did get lucky it would be too early. Mood has been awful this weekend and having terrible night sweats!

OH headed home earlier and I was an emotional wreck for about an hour afterwards. I really struggle with being apart so much. But there’s no work here for him at the moment and I can’t move there as my son is here. Just feel defeated a lot at the moment and emotionally I’m drained! Just need some positive news just for once.
Hope you had a lovely weekend xx

Hey lovely,

I did thank you, we went to a pub for lunch and couple, the stopped at another for a couple... was a little hungover today. I was strange but all very well distanced and clean.

My OH walked her yesterday and the little terror found a dead squirrel she looked so proud. I took her out today, and she jumped straight into a pond. That dog could find water in a desert. Caught the sun a bit today.

5DPO is very early, but you only have a few days left. I'm itching too.

Oh bless you, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I used to be in a similar relationship where I only saw him on weekends, and sometimes was every other weekend. It bloody hard. Takes a strong person. Having a cry isnt a bad thing hun. Shows how much you care and you are only human.

Cant believe its monday again tomorrow... already?! Where did that weekend go?! My excitement this week is that I'm finally getting my hair sorted... it's a birds nest :haha:

Hey lovely,

I did thank you, we went to a pub for lunch and couple, the stopped at another for a couple... was a little hungover today. I was strange but all very well distanced and clean.

My OH walked her yesterday and the little terror found a dead squirrel she looked so proud. I took her out today, and she jumped straight into a pond. That dog could find water in a desert. Caught the sun a bit today.

5DPO is very early, but you only have a few days left. I'm itching too.

Oh bless you, you are stuck between a rock and a hard place. I used to be in a similar relationship where I only saw him on weekends, and sometimes was every other weekend. It bloody hard. Takes a strong person. Having a cry isnt a bad thing hun. Shows how much you care and you are only human.

Cant believe its monday again tomorrow... already?! Where did that weekend go?! My excitement this week is that I'm finally getting my hair sorted... it's a birds nest :haha:
Aww that sounds like a nice day out and glad the pup enjoyed her walk even if she decide she fancied a swim instead!

yeah the relationship is challenging to say the least. Just feeling really down and crappy the last few days and can’t shift it to be honest! Don’t think it will be a lucky month for me and I think it’s just making me overthink and feel deflated... 6 DPO and the days are dragging, how are you doing?

haha in need of a haircut then? I have long hair and I must admit I’ve not had it cut in at least a year... been dying it myself for ages to get rid of the greys...lol x

Awww I hope you feel better and perk up soon hun. TTC really does do that to you. It's a rollercoaster. I'm 4DPO and its going soooo slow. I learnt a long time ago to stop looking for 'symptoms' and this month I've gone mad and just cant tune them out. I've had a couple of headaches over the weekend and little twinges but I think its 100% in my head. I even did a test today.... at 4dpo... what's wrong with me!!

I have full head highlights (blends the greys :haha:). I was so tempted to put a box dye on it. My hair is long as well, I'm thinking of having cut to my shoulders. It is soooo fluffy, I'd have to straighten everyday... since lockdown it's been in a permanent bun.

Awww I hope you feel better and perk up soon hun. TTC really does do that to you. It's a rollercoaster. I'm 4DPO and its going soooo slow. I learnt a long time ago to stop looking for 'symptoms' and this month I've gone mad and just cant tune them out. I've had a couple of headaches over the weekend and little twinges but I think its 100% in my head. I even did a test today.... at 4dpo... what's wrong with me!!

I have full head highlights (blends the greys :haha:). I was so tempted to put a box dye on it. My hair is long as well, I'm thinking of having cut to my shoulders. It is soooo fluffy, I'd have to straighten everyday... since lockdown it's been in a permanent bun.

feeling really sad today 8DPO and just started spotting! I can’t bare the disappointment of ttc again. Hope you have a lucky month. Think I may take a break from this for a while just feel really down xx

Hey lovely, do you normally spot at that point in your cycle? It may not mean bad news. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm 6dpo today. I always come on on 13dpo so still a week to go

Hey lovely, do you normally spot at that point in your cycle? It may not mean bad news. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm 6dpo today. I always come on on 13dpo so still a week to go
Hi Hun def AF as bleeding has got heavier and bfn on a test so I’m out! Not a happy bunny. Will start the myo today. Just want this appointment now to find out why my body is such an arsehole, keep me posted on how you get on and wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Hey lovely. Oh no I'm really sorry AF came. That's really unfair. I hope your tests come back with some results that you can easily work with, and you get your BFP soon. I wont be going anywhere.

I started testing today at 7DPO.... BFN of course :rofl:. I just couldn't help myself

Hey lovely. Oh no I'm really sorry AF came. That's really unfair. I hope your tests come back with some results that you can easily work with, and you get your BFP soon. I wont be going anywhere.

I started testing today at 7DPO.... BFN of course :rofl:. I just couldn't help myself

Morning, I’m not as bad today about it but bleeding is heavier and clotting. So onto the next cycle for me. Explains my vile mood for the passed week! My hormones have a lot to answer for. The week before AF is due I’m evil and like a mad woman. Been evil to OH too... surprised we are even still together to be honest!

yup 7DPO Is def too early but I was the same lol. Onto a load of supplements again this month! Fingers crossed for you keep me posted xx

I've just been diagnosed with low progesterone by the doc but ive been using the clearblue digital ovulation tests for a while. it was the main reason i went to see my doctor in the first place as i would regularly get flashing smile faces for 9+days and never get the static smile face. the booklet says if you don't get a static smile face after 9+days of flashing faces it's unlikely you will meaning you didnt ovulate. hope this helps

I've just been diagnosed with low progesterone by the doc but ive been using the clearblue digital ovulation tests for a while. it was the main reason i went to see my doctor in the first place as i would regularly get flashing smile faces for 9+days and never get the static smile face. the booklet says if you don't get a static smile face after 9+days of flashing faces it's unlikely you will meaning you didnt ovulate. hope this helps

Thank you... I had a peak (static) on the 8th day that cycle. So did eventually get the peak. Was not a lucky cycle unfortunately and didn’t get pregnant.

I have a scan tomorrow to check what’s going on in terms of my pcos etc. Will see where I am after that.

did they give you anything for the low progesterone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"