36 hour period

precious77

Reaction score
Sorry of this gets tmi but I started my period a day late at bout 5.30pm i'd say medium to heavy, that lasted 24 hours, then got lighter for another 12 hours but since then (yesterday morning its not been much at all and what is there is brown. Usually I am heavy for two days then two days lighter then a day or two or brown. I'm not silly enough to think im pregnant but was wondering does this mean I didn't actually ovulate this cycle? As I have read that short periods mean no ovulation.
Anyone have any ideas/experience of this themselves?
thanks xx

I bleed heavier on non-ov cycles. My last cycle I did ov, total length was 27 days, bleeding was over by CD3.

Could just be that you had a thin uterine lining this cycle.

I don't know about ovulation or not, but I had a very short period (48 hours) last cycle and it was much lighter then I am used to. AF also showed up six days later then I expected her to. The weirdest part of all is is that I'm almost positive that I ovulated on CD 5/6, which would have been when I expected it had my period started when I thought it would.

So no advice, but I just wanted to offer support.

Thank you for your replies.
I'm sure I ovulated to on cd18, must just be one of those off months, hopefully it be back to normal next month (if no BFP). Get worried when its not normal lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"