36 Week Appointment

congratulations!!!! sounds like a perfect appt. xx

You excited? x

Yeah :D I am so excited i just cannot wait to meet her. Am really looking forward to going through labour again aswel - i must be mad :rofl: Just wish things would hurry up and get a move on as im getting so impatient! Am having really achy period pains in my lower tummy and back and i keep thinking is this going to be the start? lol You had any signs? xxx

You excited? x

Yeah :D I am so excited i just cannot wait to meet her. Am really looking forward to going through labour again aswel - i must be mad :rofl: Just wish things would hurry up and get a move on as im getting so impatient! Am having really achy period pains in my lower tummy and back and i keep thinking is this going to be the start? lol You had any signs? xxx

You are the first person I have heard to say they are looking forward to labour.

I've been having quite bad period pains since saturday and alot of BH which are very painful, bowels have had a lot more movement too compared to normal but this is my first so don't know if it really means anything.

Trying not to bank on it as only 36 weeks, seems a bit early for first baby to come from what I have read, but suppose they come when they are ready.

My 1st was 3 days over her due date so not that bad. I didnt have any sings, no BH, no show, no waters breaking i jus woke with period pains which i had for about 6hours before they started becoming regular contraction, but even when they started i just knew it was the start. I have had really loose bowels since yesterday and i dont know if im just reading into things too much because im impatient lol. I didnt have anything with 1st so dont know if its normal or if its the start of things happening. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->