36 week midwife app,I might have another little breech monkey to contend with!

Jem

Reaction score
Had my 36 week MW appointment today and it was good and bad. BP was fine but she thinks Ollie has gone breech and I'm now only measuring 33 weeks instead of 36.

Now as some of you may know my daughter was breech but was an undiagnosed breech so this was something I was worried about happening again. I'm glad if he is breech that it known about rather than getting a surprise in the delivery room again but I can't help but feel gutted if this is happening again. I just wanted a normal birth! I know I had Faith naturally still but I just wanted to give birth with the head coming first!

I'm just really hoping the MW was wrong and Ollie is still head down so will only really worry I think if the scan does show him to be breech. I'm not concerned about the growth scan as I measured small with Faith too and she was fine. I'm just going to be thinking about this all now till my scan. The hospital are ringing me this afternoon with an appointment x

Good luck with your scan, I hope your LO decides to turn for you or is already turned :)

Apparently you can be 3cm's off without the doctors worrying about the babies size.

Fingers crossed for scan then hun. Its not too loate for him to move is it?

Fingers crossed for scan then hun. Its not too loate for him to move is it?

No I don't think it's too late but he was head down for ages so am just so surprised that's he's turned now, if in fact he even has. I'm hoping the MW is wrong!!! Really hoping!!! x

I think Anne-maries baby turned at like 37weeks!!!!

Would you let the doctor turn your baby? Or would you just opt for a c-section?

good luck! hope you get to have your baby head first rather than the "cheeky" way :)

Hope things turn out like you hope.. fingers crossed for you

I think Anne-maries baby turned at like 37weeks!!!!

Would you let the doctor turn your baby? Or would you just opt for a c-section?

Turning scares the crap out of me tbh!!!!! I don't want a c-section either that's why I hoping MW was wrong about him being breech x

AnnMaries turned on her own!! :) so there is hope :happydance: Hope she is totally wrong Good Luck with the scan!!

I hope the scan shows that he's head down afterall!!!

I was in the same position, but just had the scan today that confirmed mine is breech. Like you I'm desperate for him to turn cos don't fancy the ECV or a section :hissy: !!!!! Here's to both our little men turning! xx

Hope the mw is wrong and LO is head down, good luck. x

I hope the scan shows that he's head down afterall!!!

I was in the same position, but just had the scan today that confirmed mine is breech. Like you I'm desperate for him to turn cos don't fancy the ECV or a section :hissy: !!!!! Here's to both our little men turning! xx

fingers crossed hey!!!!! x

oh noooo!! Lets hope mw is wrong!! As everyone says, theres still plenty of time, a lot can happen in 4 weeks. Ollie - stop messing mummy around!!

Hope LO isnt breech. And if he is breech hope he turns in time! Good Luck xx

Dont panic hun, theres still time for a bit of shifting around!!

I know it may not be what you wanted to hear but the others are right and still plenty of time for your LO to turn.

Fingers crossed for you xx x

Thanks everyone!

Am staying positive that he's still head down and the MW was wrong but some good news, my scan is tomorrow at 11.45 so in quite quick! At least I'll know tomorrow x

I think with subsequent babies they can turn really late in the day? I was told that one of the girls at my aquanatal class who was having a second baby that was transverse right up until a day or two before she was going to go in for a section, when the baby turned to head down/ Fingers crossed for you!

Good luck for tomorrow hun. I'm in the same position as you. My LO is breech and if she hasn't turned by tuesday then i'll be scanned next week. I desperately want a home birth so i'm really hoping she turns. Let us know how you get on xx

Got my fingers crossed that bubs is head down for you[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"