36 week scan

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Been for our last scan this morning. They've been busy putting weight on in the last couple of weeks and are now up to around 6lb each! :shock:

Consultant suggested possibly pushing date on a bit further like another week-10 days, but he could tell from my face that I wasn't all that keen on that suggestion! Still feeling guilty about not trying to get a bit further on but there is the possibility that I could just go into labour and it then becomes an emergency c-section rather than a planned one, plus there is still the worry over the chords which now is a problem for both of them.

So we are all systems go for Friday assuming there is space in the ward for us. He said that he had a woman booked in on Monday who was expecting twins and he had to send her away to come back another day because there wasn't a bed on the ward. Keep your fingers crossed that that doesn't happen to us, although he said they should have a good idea on Thursday when we go in for our pre-assessment clinic appointment.

6lbs!! wow thats fab for twins!!

not long now! :D

xx

Bloody hell thats come round quick and your bump is so small and neat, mine was bigger with one!!!

Good luck hun, hope they get you in on Friday, are you excited/nervous?

Good luck hun, what fastastic weights they are !!

I cant believe how quick the time has gone. Good luck for Fri, hun. 6lb is a fantastic weight for twins. Can't wait to see pics.

Ooh it's going soooo fast, you'll be holding your little bundles before you know it :hugs:

Cx

6lb?!!! wot u bn feedin em!!!! :rofl: 3 days OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

:headspin: That is Wonderful! They sound so healthy. 6 lbs. Wonderful:happydance:

Wow thats a fantastic weight Helen. 3 days to go ... woooo ... how exciting!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->