36 weeks plug coming away and pains

dollyminxture

Mammy to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
hi ladies, I'm 36 weeks today, or 36+4 according to my own dates, and have been having bits of plug coming away since Sunday afternoon, and have had a couple of days of quite bad pelvic pains, which come and go. I had a loop excision done in January and fell pregnant on my next menstrual cycle and the loop has been linked with pre-term pregnancies. I also had a c-section with my first son and have been told by the consultant that if I get induced my scar is more likely to rupture than if I go into labour on my own before due.
has anyone had anything similar or has anyone had pre-term babies that have been fit and well? I haven't been scared the entire pregnancy but am starting to freak out a bit now I know the time is nearer :(

No advice Hun, but if in doubt call the hospital. All the best

Don't worry too much about your c section scar. Your body has had plenty of time to heal since then and it is a very small risk. I was induced and had a vbac with my 4th baby who weighed 8lb 10oz and everything was fine. I have since had another c section and my consultant is happy for me to vbac with this one too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->