36 wk apt, looking good...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Everything is looking good, birth plan written! Baby is turning, no longer back to back, his back is more at the side so its definate progress and i'm 3/5th engaged! I hope it wont be too long now! I can be in and out of hospital in 6 hours too if everything is ok which is great to know considering it counld be anytime over xmas!! :happydance:

yay that's good news! we're all good too with placenta now out of the way but nowhere near engaged yet! I've a feeling it's gonna be late!

You never know hun, 2 weeks ago we were no where near engaged and lying back to back, think he's ready for xmas! I was just in tesco and had to get out quite quickly as i was sure the baby was so low he was inbetween my legs :rofl: He just feel so low and getting lots of bh! I'm so scared at actually having to give birth now!

Aww yay! Did you feel the baby turn sideways or was it a surprise when you found out? Does your bump look different now? :rofl: sorry, I am nosy :shy:

Aww yay! Did you feel the baby turn sideways or was it a surprise when you found out? Does your bump look different now? :rofl: sorry, I am nosy :shy:

The other day he went mad for about half an hour wriggling all over the place so i thought something must have happened and the pressure on my back has eased! Then on monday night i had like shooting pains down below so i don't know if this was him engaging further! My bump has dropped now and doesn't look as big ha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->