36week appointment!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Everything was good, HB was 139... Had GBS swabs done. DR checked position and said baby was head down.

I get another scan because im still only measuing 30cm. But my doctor didn't seem too worried, she asked how big my OH was, and just said they will check to make sure the baby is healthy and functioning which she is sure it is as I haven't had any other reasons for it not to be.

So yaaay! I get to see my baby again!

glad it went well, and youve got another sneaky scan in lol

Glad all is well x

Glad it went well, i'm measuring slightly BIG ha ha ha!! I seem to hide it well so all is good :lol:
Do they not say whether she is engaged yet??

Glad your appointment went well!

Glad all went well hun. Good luck for your next scan.
xx

Glad it went well, i'm measuring slightly BIG ha ha ha!! I seem to hide it well so all is good :lol:
Do they not say whether she is engaged yet??

No, she doesnt go into alot of detail usually haha... And if she did I probably wouldn't understand her, she has a really strong accent.

Scan is at 9am tomorow so maybe they will be able to tell me more.

Glad all is well and enjoy the scan tomorrow!!!! I'm sure everything will be fine so lay back and relax and enjoy! x

Glad all went well and good luck with the scan! x

Thanks guys! Im excited to see my baby... Part of me is a little worried cause being 6cm's under is kind of alot :( And the issues i've had with hypertension and GD have got me thinking too much :(

I also wont know anything until next weds cause they send the report to my doctor after then do the scan....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->