*@*36yrs old and up*@*

Good news Fluffy! Sorry about all your losses, but at least they will be monitoring you from the beginning WHEN you get pregnant again!! PMA!

CSunshine013 My DH is 6 years younger than me! You would think he is 26 years younger than me based on his behavior at times haha!:haha:

CSunshine013 My DH is 6 years younger than me! You would think he is 26 years younger than me based on his behavior at times haha!:haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell me about it, at least once a month I have to ask him if he's two. LMAO

He doesn't seem to find the humor in it though. LOL

hahahahahaha:haha: A younger man can be trying at times but its well worth it in the bedroom and thats all Im gonna say bout that!!! hahahahahha:haha:

Amos09 I know you asked me on one of these threads when I plan to test...Im on the Sept testers list for the 6th and I really hope to wait until then or later if possible. Im getting really anxious about it and each morning when I check my temp Im lying there thinking "please stay up...please stay up" haha!

Ladies, I think this might be the thread that actually keeps me sane through all this - well maybe just a little bit more sane, im only a few weeks in on ttc No.3, 1st for OH tho who is 8 years younger than myself, me being 39...
Probably shouldnt even say we are ttc tho as we have only just stopped preventing and im already becoming obsessed and feel a bit crazy :wacko:

Hi Inic and welcome to the older crazy ladies thread :) :haha:

Mama- wow! Sunday will be here before you know it!!! After what you have been through the past few weeks, you deserve that :bfp:!!!!!

Hurry someone and get a BFP- I need to celebrate some more!! Shawnie and Jacci already got theirs------who's next??????? :happydance:

Ladies, I think this might be the thread that actually keeps me sane through all this - well maybe just a little bit more sane, im only a few weeks in on ttc No.3, 1st for OH tho who is 8 years younger than myself, me being 39...
Probably shouldnt even say we are ttc tho as we have only just stopped preventing and im already becoming obsessed and feel a bit crazy :wacko:

Sounds like me! :dohh: Welcome Inic these ladies are very nice and supportive here!

Cheers Amos209 I am SO glad I found this site, its nice to know theres loads of us all feeling and thinking the same things etc. My 2 closest friends have just recently had babies and are the only people that know we ttc so its great to be able to come on here & obsess about things :laugh2:

Well im gonna get my BFP before im 38 (3 months) im determined !

Love this thread. I will be 39 in 2 weeks, partner 41. Been ttc for 7 months. I have 3 children to previous relationship, he has 2, this will be our 1st together. Good luck ladies, let this be a lucky month for us.

love all the posts ladies. i always look forward to reading this thread!!!

here's to reading loads of :bfp:s!!!!

:dust:

Just got my BFP this morning. So there is lots of hope for us ladies over a certain age, just sometimes takes a little longer.

Just got my BFP this morning. So there is lots of hope for us ladies over a certain age, just sometimes takes a little longer.

THanks for the inspiration Devon..... and CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

congratulationS Devon, this is great news and definitely an inspiration. :hugs::hugs:

congrats!!!! indeed, it just takes a little longer.

here's to more :bfp:s to the 36+ set!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

That is great news, here's to a healthy & happy pregnancy - its great to come on here & see this, am full of inspiration now :happydance:

I have 2 friends both pregnant at 40. Most of my friends are over 35 and so many of them are only just starting to have babies. It took me about 8 months ttc, however we have not bd at the right times some months as we live far apart at the moment. I had in my head this was not going to happen, so I know how it feels to be let down month after month.

yay devon!! congrats! .. i'm going to try for one of those right now. hehe

Just figured I'd update my situation here...
I did a test at 10 DPO, negative.. Tested again at 12 DPO, far as I can tell it was also negative...it was one of those "is that a FAAAAAINNNNT line" after going back and looking well after time was up, so Im going with negative..I think I just want to see one so badly that Im making it up! :wacko:
Temp dropped below my cover line this am too..
I've usually gotten AF by now on the day I expect her - so she is just toying with me at this point I'd say! Bleh!!!
I've seen charts like mine where the temp drops below and then the next day shoots right back up and it ends up being preggo - I guess I am trying to still be optimistic for this month :blush:
The DH and I did BD at really good times, so not catching the eggy would be discouraging to me since everything seems to have fallen right into place...and it would seem that a BFP should happen this month based on my chart - boo hoo :cry:
Any opnions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->