37+1 and nothing!!

Anna1982

mummy of 4
Reaction score
Im 37 weeks and 1 day today, so 20 official days to go

and Ive experianced no signs of baby even trying to come!! no braxton hicks, no contractions no tightenings.

all I have is pressure down there, and the knowledge from the midwife that hes 3 /5th engaged

I am on rlt, having clary sage baths and have had sex lol what else can I do!!

oh and I have one of those birthing balls that I bounce on, what exactly is that meant to do?

I am starting to feel extremely down hearted and moody

I think baby is to comfy !!!

You could try a hot curry and a brisk walk , you never know !!

Good luck !

Oh hon, down be too down, LO will come when cooked.

I think walking is the best thing as it encourages the baby to come down, as for sex, they say that will only work if the cervix is ready for labour to begin, as it is the contents of the semen rather than the sex that does the trick.

They also say pineapple but you need at least 7 of those for it to work and they must be fresh.

Happy evicting and hope it wont be too long before you meet your LO x

well I had an internal saturday when I had an infection swab done and apparently the cervix is favourable, whatever that means?

I hate pineapple lol,

Hun - try not to get too obsessed. Thats what Mrs P and I did and we got so stressed out!! Remember that your DD isn't for another 3 weeks - baby will come when it's ready. Keep active - walking, bouncing in your ball etc. But don't let it take over your life.
Good luck hun - hope something does happen for you soon!!!

Like the others said-just have to try and relax about it and keeping active.

Not easy I know-if like me when friends and family asking every 5 mins whether baby's coming yet-arrrghh!!!! x

You do need to try and relax, which is hard i know.
I hate to say this but you can get to 42 wks and still no baby.
My son was 9 days overdue and i hated waiting. But your due date is only a guide and you have to prepare yourself that baby can come before or after this date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->