37 and trying to get pregnant after a loss

DiDi2023

Reaction score
My partner and I had a missed miscarriage at the start of the year. Absolutely heartbreaking.
We both want our rainbow baby. I did a test last night.
I've been googling like crazy and I'm learning all about indent lines and evap lines, things I'd never heard of from my first pregnancy (17yrs ago)
With the worry, I read to test on inverted photos. Apparently an ident or evap does not colour.

Should we get excited???

Screenshot_20230324-134420.png

Do you have a normal pic of the test?

Clear as day BFP congrats on your rainbow

Congratulations!! Clear as day BFP!

It's been a few months now, but for anyone stalking the forum that is a VERY good positive!! I'm currently 29 weeks and after 5+ years of trying and fertility treatments I had a gray positive on a FRER this pregnancy and it got pinker after that, so this bold pink line on a cheap test is amazing!

My partner and I had a missed miscarriage at the start of the year. Absolutely heartbreaking.
We both want our rainbow baby. I did a test last night.
I've been googling like crazy and I'm learning all about indent lines and evap lines, things I'd never heard of from my first pregnancy (17yrs ago)
With the worry, I read to test on inverted photos. Apparently an ident or evap does not colour.

Should we get excited???

View attachment 1114811
Hey, I know it's been a bit but, how are things going? How is the pregnancy? Did you find out the gender?

Also for anyone in the future liket he PP said, that's a great line, a definite positive. Evaps and indents are very light, you almost can't see them unless you know what to look for especially if it's your first time looking at one. If you get any line, especially with a dye tint to it (blue or pink depending on the test) then it's no question, it's positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->