37 days since mc and no af?

tas

pregnant after 2 losses
Reaction score
Hi all.
I had a mc last month at 6 wks. I am on day 37 after now. Does any body know how soon you return to normal cycles? I am so hoping that Im pregnant but am not going to do a test for another week at least xx

Some people ovulate after a M/C without ever getting AF. Hopefully that's what happened with you. :dust:

It took my body almost 2 months just for my HCG level to go back to zero. I spotted a little during that time, but never got a true AF. When I finally did get my AF, it was 2.5 months later.

My 1st af was 35 days, 2nd 34 days - was always 29 days b4 - it is pants!!

Sorry for your loss and hope you get your af soon ( or the bfp of course!! :) )

take care hx

It was 74 days for me!! But i was irregular before. Fingers crossed that u will get AF soon to get u back to normal or even better a BFP!xx

I'm coming up to 7 weeks, no sign of the witch. Its very frustrating.

7 weeks for first AF, then a 32 day cycle, then an 11 day annovulatory cycle and now (fingers crossed) it looks like I'll be back to pre-MC 29 days or a BFP. It can take a while for some, everyone is different but I hope for you it's a BFP! X

Hey Hun

So sorry for your loss

My m/c started on the 5th jan and it was almost 2 weeks before my hcg hormone level was back to 0 and bleeding stoped

so counting from the day that the hcg was back to 0 it was 28 days for me but i had some light spoting about a week before wich i was hoping was implantation bleeding but sadly not

so hoping for a bfp this month

sending you loads of :dust::dust:

xxx

Hi, thank you everyone for your replies.

Well its 43 days now and still nno af!!! I did test on friday which was :bfn:

I am very bloated, tired a lot of the time, feeling nauseas in the morning, and my face looks more puffy lol!! is this normal? has anyone experienced the same?

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"