37 mm follicle CD 18

faithforbaby

Reaction score
I had my first apt with my RE today since my son was born to try for #3. I've been tying to pay close attention to my cycle and have had ewcm starting last night and today. He did a baseline ultrasound to see where I was. He said lining is great, he sees pre-ovulatory fluid and a 37mm follicle ready to go! That seems big? Anyone had this happen with success!? He told me to proceed with a baby making the rest the weekend! 🙂

I go tomorrow for my ultrasound on my first cycle of Clomid. I'm praying that it all looks good!

37 does seem large compared to other stories I've heard, but maybe that's because a lot of ultra sounds are done around day 11 with most people not ovulating till a few days later. (Also, it seems a lot of people getting ultrasounds done because they're using fertility medications ovulate a bit later.) Maybe that just means it's ready to go!

Best of luck!

I go tomorrow for my ultrasound on my first cycle of Clomid. I'm praying that it all looks good!

37 does seem large compared to other stories I've heard, but maybe that's because a lot of ultra sounds are done around day 11 with most people not ovulating till a few days later. (Also, it seems a lot of people getting ultrasounds done because they're using fertility medications ovulate a bit later.) Maybe that just means it's ready to go!

Best of luck!

Thank you for that word of support! That is what my logical brain is telling me 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->