37 weeks and fed up now

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
im 37 weeks and so fed up now ive been takein rlt since 32 weeks up the dose and nuffin, ive had sex to see if that does anythin and nuffin, ive bounced on the excercise ball and gone for long walks and nuffin :cry: , i had violent braxton hicks the other nite had a bath as i thought this may be it and the pain died off what else can i do ???

Wait 2 weeks until your due date :shrug: :haha: that might not have been what you wanted to hear hun but baby will only come out when baby is ready to come out. wont be long, it does get tough towards the end :hugs:

it feels like its draggin lol and im gettin so uncomfy now :cry:

It really does towards the end. I feel so heavy and lots of pressure down below already, but just have to suck it up.....its all worth it :happydance: does get tough though I understand :hugs: x

I know how you feel Hun, I'm so huge and uncomfy and fed up already.

Thankfully dr has said he will induce by 30th November if baby doesn't make an appearance by then, so I know the most I've got it 2 weeks.

Tbh though, I'm trying to keep this baby cooking just a little longer and will try walking, sex etc in a week or so.

It seems your little girl just isn't ready to come yet, but she will be here before you know it :) Just a couple more weeks at the most to go, hopefully.
I wish you both all the best!

im tryin everythin now my last resort is caster oil :(

I'm in the same boat, not getting any sleep, so tired, lots of pressure!
I'm being induced 11/28 if she doesnt arrive by then. So I think knowing there is actually a countdown really helps! I would be freaking out right now If I didnt have my induction date set up.

Hang in there, your baby will be 1 month old before you know it!!!

I know the feeling, but unfortunately theres nothing that you can do other than sit and wait!

Tell me about it.. I feel asthough I've been pregnant for two years, with my pregnancies being close together and I breast fed for 8 months too!

42 weeks a maximum pregnancy...a year is 52 weeks!!! :dohh:

Your little bundle will be here soon... Just think could be worse look at me 5 days over :( xxx

Whatever you do don't take castor oil!! You won't stop crapping even in labour...fit!! And there's a risk that lo will pass meconium!!
I know it's hard but you may just drive yourself crazy trying to shift it when it's not time also if sex, rlt etc doesn't start labour it can give you some quite horrendous false starts which will just tire you out! Some women still have 5 wks left at this stage if they go overdue, it's just the way it is!
I sympathise, I'm aweek behind you and been having uncomfortable bh for weeks now I also have 2 big boys who I have to get school and after school activities everyday..I can't wait til hubby and mil take time off work to take over it all when baby is here but as it is I have to get on with it!
Hugs...it will happen soon x

Why the rush, enjoy a bit of peace before the hard work starts! Just let baby come when they want to, you could be looking at another month being pg and surely the more relaxed you are the better it is for lo x

i think its because im fed up now im done bein pregnant jus want her here now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->