37 weeks and movements have slowed massively

SareBear

Reaction score
Hi,

As most of you are aware, I was at hosp yest due to high BP. 150/100 (v high) but it sorted itself out after a few hrs and was sent home.

Over the last 3 days, baby's movements have slowed. 6 on Sun, n Mon and only 4 so far today. Haven't felt him today since around lunch.

I'm only 5.1. Is it poss that they suddenly find themselves with that little room that they can't move? Non of the movemrnts have been kicks over the last 3 days, just slight twists.

should I mosey on down to the hosp...again, or is this what babies do at 37 weeks??

x x x
Cheers

Hun if i were u i would go get checked to be safe, if your noticing such a dramatic difference for your little one then it would at least put your mind at ease. For all the time it will take to go get monitored for a bit i think it would be worthwhile. Hope it all goes well. Kx

Get yourself to hospital and get checked plz xxxx

Would defo get it checked out hun, just to be sure xx

My bubba barely moves now, apart from the odd flinch i think he is dreaming :rofl::rofl: but we have a sleepy baby, i think your right in that they just run out of space, but if its on your mind please do get checked hun x

Thanks girls. 3 hrs later and all's well. Thanks for givin me a kick up the bum x x x

Huh i didn't see this post! I have decreased movements and they noticed it today on my NST exam. They did say it can happen and they are happy he has moved well. The doctor told me to drink water with ice and lay down on my left side. If no movements then to go in. I told her my movements have decreased this past week some. I am glad all is ok hun

I'm glad your ok. My ob told me today that I should go in whenever I am unsure. Not to ever feel bad about it. I have had bp problems for the last couple of weeks. Today I felt like babe wasn't moving enough so he sent me right away for a NST. I felt so much better afterwards.....

Glad everything's ok hun but if you ever need reassuring, just ask the hospital to monitor you for a little while.. I don't think any midwife likes seeing as little as 4 or so movements in a day. :hugs:

Glad everything is OK.
I was talking to my midwife about this and she said if there is any worry at all call and go in...
:hugs:
xxxxx

Glad everything is ok hun :hugs:

Please remember tho, anytime ur worried and u get under 10kicks in a 12hr period, please get it checked out xx

Glad everything is okay hun, its always best to get it checked, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"