37 weeks anyone else close?

TTC our first

Reaction score
Hi!! So today I FINALLY saw a dr at the office. She hardly went in to do exam but said she felt baby's head right away and said I'm 50% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Anyone else being checked? Wondering what exactly that means if anything.

Hi :) I'm 37wks on Sunday yaaay
I saw the ob today, they don't do cervical checks before labor here, but I was told he's engaged and has a big head! !

Yay for engaged! A big head????! How do they know? I hope labor goes smoothly for you once it comes

oh my ob has a scanner in his office so he did a quick scan and head measurement, his head is measuring 2wks ahead but we've known all along he is measuring big!

Yep! 37 weeks tomorrow, 1cm and 70% effaced baby is at -2 station...I was told by midwife I'd be lucky to make it until 37+3 (had appointment on 35+3 and she said I'd be lucky to make it 2 more weeks)

I'm 37 weeks on Monday! No internal checks here, I don't think I got one until I had a sweep when I was overdue!
Baby seems fine, originally thought he might be really late like his brother bit last two days I feel like he might be earlier.
I'm in no rush, happy for him to stay another three weeks!

37 weeks Monday as well! :) My OB told me the other day that if anything happened before Monday they'd try to stop it, but after Monday it's fair game!! I'm booked for a c section in 2.5 weeks though, so I'll probably last until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->