Mommy of 4 Boys
Reaction score
what do you all think?
I konw this is just guesses?

Attachments

• IMG_9558.JPG
    IMG_9558.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 59
Ohhh I just noticed your tag deal below you screen name.. Ekk, I want to say boy! But I'm no use at guessing stuff on ultrasound so don't take my word for it at all! Just a fun guess!

thats all right...i prefer honest guesses lol
thanks for replying

wish I could see your other 4 pics of your boys to compare skulls, the skull theory was opposite for me. My 3 boys all looked like they had girl skulls and this one looked like a boy and is a girl. x

If I was to go by pic alone, it's same as mine, so I say girl x

you are probably the only one brave enough to say boy lol
But however I hope you are wrong :p

I so hope I'm wrong too!! I know how desperate I am for a daughter after just two boys!!

looks like a girly skull to me if I compare it with mine :)

I hope everyone is rigt about it looking girly but thats all it is is a look :( 6lilpigs how i would love to h ave just one of those beauties sitting on your couch. Why is one to much to ask for.

I think it looks like a girl too, good luck hun, really hope you get your princess x

I really have no idea based on that so im hoping its a girly for you :)

im going to say boy hun i hope i am so wrong im having my 4th boy and know how you feel about wanting a lil princess i only wanted 1 but my dream is over :cry: xx

i know NOTHING about the skull theory, but i will say that my boys (ive got two of them) looked NOTHING like that, so imma gonna guess girl :flower: but thats purely in comparison to my experience :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->