38+2 and waiting.

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
38+1 sorry. Time Zone means I'm a day ahead of the world. :haha: I honestly have been set up this pregnancy! The last 2 arrived bang on at 38+1 so I'm officially frustrated with the lack on interest this kid is showing at wanting to join us. :rofl: Sweep tomorrow hopefully so we shall see.

Fingers crossed! Hopefully won't keep you waiting too much longer! I've got my section being booked tomm I'm so looking forward to getting a date set! I'm so done with this pregnancy :haha:

Fingers crossed! Hopefully won't keep you waiting too much longer! I've got my section being booked tomm I'm so looking forward to getting a date set! I'm so done with this pregnancy :haha:

Ooh exciting! You'll know what day your having baby!! :happydance:

I'm generally okay and tolerate it well but with 6 months between my last pregnancy and this one, I just hurt constantly. I'm that grumpy and irritable that hubby decided last night was the final straw and that we were over. MIL is going to talk to him. Her and I may not see eye to eye and I may not trust her but we respect each other for hubby and the kids. He's frustrated because I keep taking my frustrations out on him and he's frustrated because he can't do anything to help the pain. :cry: Probably didn't help when I told him last night I'd give him some money to take him and his Mum out to a cafe but he wasn't taking his 'sister' if I was paying for it regardless that he will give the cash back anyhow. And he's said I 'need to get over it' because she was the way she was because of her boyfriend at the time. Going off course here but she's got a brain so I'm pretty sure she can speak for herself. Then treating MY home like a teenage drop in center for all hours of the day and night, eating my food, drinking my milk, yelling at my kids being kids or breaking her shit she leaves lying around then DEMANDING hubby take her home in MY car and telling me that she doesn't give a f**k what I say. Yeah I can say it's pretty safe to say I'm NEVER going to get along with her after that. I refuse to interact with her, refuse to acknowledge her and don't want to be anywhere near the drama creating troll. Me not being around her and not wanting to say anything to her is me being nice because she's not going to like me if I open my mouth. :rofl: Yet, she can't understand why I don't like her? :shrug: She's a f**kin' idiot. That didn't help the situation.

38+4 here! Kids are with nanny today so I'm spending the day cleaning and bouncing on my ball. Bouncing is bringing on a lot of pressure and the odd braxton hicks so fingers crossed! Have you had any signs of impending labour?

I had a lot of pressure last night and some tightening but so far, nothing really. I spent all day the other day catching up on some of the housework and spent most of that with horrific back pain. Still nothing. Do a few loads of laundry today, mop toilet floor, clean shower, do a hoover, go see a friend this afternoon for coffee. Hopefully that will trigger something. It's getting harder to move around comfortably especially with it just being me and DS3 at the moment until I can see the doctor and get some help in place for my anger issues. It's pushed hubby and DS1 and DS2 out the door the other night. :( He's still here for me, he just can't be here at the moment if that makes sense though he will be home for a few days after baby arrives to help out.

Hopefully the sweep helps. Good luck! :)

No sweep because the hospital f**ked up my appointment. :growlmad:

But I've been pretty uncomfortable these last few hours with tightenings across my lower belly, pain getting lower in back and pelvis and walking getting painful. Fingers crossed it early labour but I'm damned if I can get hold of the other half at the moment. :cry: We've taken a temporarily split out of necessity until I can get help sorted for my anger, his phone is in being fixed because the stupid thing crashed and got stuck in a loop (Murphy's Law and right when we NEED it), his mother doesn't have a landline (nor do I have her number), I've got a toll bar on the landline I don't know the pin to because I got fed up with paying for everyone else's calls (I don't know the pin means no one can ask to make a toll call) and although he's got my phone, I think he might be asleep or on Xbox which means he wouldn't have heard a notification go off. :dohh: Now to get through to morning so I can get hold of a friend of mine to ring him and tell him to get his ass home and to have a friend pick up DS3 so the other half of this baby doesn't get attacked by the dog on his way through the gate - dog hates men for some reason so him dropping Alexander off is not safe. FML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->