38 and a AMH of .06 :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by JDB38, Nov 13, 2019.

1. JDB38

JDB38 New Member

Hello everyone. I found this forum after googling "AMH .06". It's the only place on the internet that has given me any hope, so thank you for that first of all.

Here is my situation: it took me until I was 38 years old to meet a man with whom I wanted to start a family but I finally did and for that I am so grateful. Prior to that I had been on depo for about 10 years. At 37 years old I stopped getting the shot on my doctor's advice (he said if I ever wanted to conceive I should stop). I had a somewhat regular period for a few months but then a few months ago I started missing periods. I didn't get my period for two months straight and bled for one day last month. Then finally this month I got a period that lasted four days. On the third day of my period I went to get my fertility bloodworm done. My results showed my AMH is .06.:( All of my other values are fine except for my testosterone which is a bit low. I've been taking a prenatal vitamin and vitamin D for about a month and I'm going to add DHEA and COQ10 in starting tomorrow.

Obviously my partner and I want to do this naturally but things I've been reading on the web are suggesting even IVF may not be an option for us. I know I'm getting ahead of myself here and driving myself a bit crazy but I can't help but consult Dr. Google.
    I do have an appointment with a fertility clinic on Tuesday morning but I was hoping for feed back from some of you in the meantime.

Would any of you mind sharing with me your experience , your journey, and any advice you have in dealing with low AMH? Thank you.

2. IVFandMe

IVFandMe Member

hi there, I'm in the same situation as you, I'm looking for information to do an ovarian rejuvenation, I'm told of a crete clinic that would be expert in this technique and that would have allowed many women to finally fall Pregnant, you know?

3. JDB38

JDB38 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear you're in this boat too. I've never heard of this I'm going to look into it. Thank you.

4. mimi4

mimi4 Well-Known Member

I am sorry to know you are going through this. A few friends of mine had it in Poland, and conceived via IVF not using donor eggs.

5. Alita

Alita Well-Known Member

hope this gives you hope but I got pregnant naturally and easy with amh of 0,2 , I gave birth first at 38 then at almost 40 , my boys are 1 year apart , if you have few eggs left that doesn't mean they are old or bad quality just not so many left so you should just keep trying , I did take q10 , royal jelly and dha , for my first pregnancy , the second was unplanned as I was still breast-feeding , good luck !!

6. Alita

Alita Well-Known Member

also may I add one thing that might have help I had my tubes flushed , was uncomfortable but I got pregnant a week after the procedure , sometimes fallopian tubes can be blocked

7. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Good luck and best wishes <3