• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

38 TTC #3 naturally after successful IVF baby!

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Hi y’all!!!! I’m 38, DH is 41. We have 2 DD’s :twingirls:, our oldest will be 8 this month (conceived naturally after 1 year), and we also have a 10 month old babe (conceived via 1 round of IVF). Unexplained fertility! ((Argh!!!:brat:))
We currently have one frozen embryo left :xmas8: (another girl!), which I plan on transferring after my youngest turns 1.​
In the meantime, I’m tracking ovulation and trying the old fashioned way. (Maybe we could get lucky!) :winkwink:
I’m currently on CD19, and got a static smiley today on my Clearblue advanced OPK. We BD’d the last 2 days. (We plan on the next two day also.) I’m guessing I will ovulate today or tomorrow, due to my test results and an overall lower abdominal crampy feeling. Would love for anyone to join me on this journey! :friends:

Good luck! We transferred our remaining healthy embryo when my first IVF baby was about 18 months, she's due in Aug! Fingers crossed you conceive on your own.

DH wants to get a vasectomy even though we've had unprotected sex for now 5 years with no spontaneous pregnancy and I secretly hope it would just happen (not that I want a 3rd, but just want that experience!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"