39+3, pains all night, then nothing by morning....

mumtobeplus1

Expecting & Mum of 1
Reaction score
Ive had this for a few nights in a row now, quite severe pains,
like cramping/period type pains with tightenings ect.

They seem to happen all night, but then by morning, they've stopped
and i get nothing all day.

Not only is it knackering me out, its also annoying because i know
they are useless pains that arent doing anything...

I want contractions, proper purposeful baby shifting contractions!! lol

Nothing last night, just the usual can't sleep issues, but the night before was awful, just like you described.
Hoping I don't start again tonight, it's hubby's birthday and his mum is staying over so I won't be able to move round the house like I normally do. Fx I have an ok night. Very frustrating though isn't it, I wouldn't mind if it was actually the start of labour.

Same here, because i know its not going anywhere i hate it. x

I am but I did read somewhere that your cervix gradually disappears over a couple of weeks so I think that's what's happening... i get them worst in the evening, then they're gradually coming on more often through the night but nothing morning or lunchtime! Very frustrating and I keep checking to see if I lose my plug or if my waters have gone cos I've got so much discharge! :(

I've been having it for weeks and now I'm 5 days overdue...sorry to disappoint!xx

I've been having it for weeks and now I'm 5 days overdue...sorry to disappoint!xx

LOL, No worries, im not expecting these pains to turn into labour
anytime soon, i havent had a show or anything else that looks
imminent...I was 7 days overdue with my daughter, so will probably
end up the same way. x

I've had the same for the past few nights and nothing in the morning although had them all night last night and they haven't stopped today, and it's now 5.30pm...was hoping they'd progress into more definite contractions but are still at the same intensity + frequency at the mo :/ boooo

ive been the same last few days, keep hoping theyll turn into something more but they never do! x

I had exact same last week hun, tues night weds night always starting about 6pm then tittering off by 11 had last lot last thursday then nothing since so god knows lol. xx

same here i normally start getting stabby cervix pains after tea time and then have period pains when i go to bed and it wakes me throughout the night then nothing it just all stops its so frustrating i feel your pain hun xx

least we know were not the only ones girls seems were all doing it lol, Isnt this last 2 week stretch horrid :(

I am led here on sofa on all 4s lol

Ive had this for a few nights in a row now, quite severe pains,
like cramping/period type pains with tightenings ect.

They seem to happen all night, but then by morning, they've stopped
and i get nothing all day.

Not only is it knackering me out, its also annoying because i know
they are useless pains that arent doing anything...

I want contractions, proper purposeful baby shifting contractions!! lol

I had this over night pain from about 38 weeks until 42 weeks when I finally went into labour. An entire month of going to bed, lying there thinking things where going to start and then waking up knackered and not in labour.

It keeps happening to me too! I'm glad i'm not the only one. I never had anything like this with my first.

Its really frustrating because i'm somehow convinced that i'm going to go early, i'm going to be so disappointed if i'm overdue now lol

I keep doing the all 4s pose to keep baby in good position too feel like a soddin dog ha ha ha xx

Yeah I keep doing it but then my belly feels all heavy etc

yep i find it totally uncomfertable but because baby was back to back and couldnt engage last fortnight and now is right way i am petrefied so keep doing it lol, I do find kneeling against the birthball and rocking easier :) x

yep i find it totally uncomfertable but because baby was back to back and couldnt engage last fortnight and now is right way i am petrefied so keep doing it lol, I do find kneeling against the birthball and rocking easier :) x

Oh I dont have a birthing ball that would just be another thing to try and store somewhere in this lounge!

Gawd looks like I am going to bed tonight, not hosp lol

Lol same here chick lol, Yer i got mine for £4 from bnm and if i never use it again after labour the kids love rolling it around the kitchen ha ha xxx

Lots of labour dust for us both tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->