39 and TTC

booboo19

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im so pleased i have found this web site, for the past year we have been trying to conceive with no luck. Its got to the point now that i dread the time when my period is due, when it does come im so devistated, none of my family realise how hard it has now got. My period is due in 6 days and i pray that it doesnt come, but i have started to have the dragging feeling in my lower abdomen which i get before it comes :nope: I have now been reffered to a gynocologist, who i hope can help :thumbup:
:sad1:

Anyway i will try and stay positive :dust:

Good luck to you all x

Good luck to you! Here's hoping for :af: and a :bfp: this month!

:dust:

Hello :hi:

Sorry to hear that TTC has been difficult for you but there are some truly inspirational stories on this board for ladies who have been TTC for a long time and then getting their BFPs :thumbup:

Really hoping that you don't have to wait too much longer for your BFP :dust:

Welcome, have you sought some medical advice? My doctor told me to come back after 6 months if no BFP, it may be worth seeking expert advice if you've been trying already for 12 months.

Also have you been charting and taking temps, all that good stuff (we're all obsessed with that on here!)

Welome aboard booboo19,

You will love this place. There are so many lovely people here that will support you through each cycle and even give you tips. I have learned so much.

Good luck

Wendy
x

It is tough ttc, no one tells you that when your younger, all the emphasis is on not getting pregnant. no we can´t even when we try. I´m not far behind you, 38 and have been trying for 19 months with 2 losses. But there is so much support on here it helps a lot. There are so many bfp this month that it makes you feel it is just a matter of time and patience and your turn will come. I hope it does quickly for you and that the gyny can help you figure out whats causing the delay. good luck.

Hi - and welcome! I am currently impatiently waiting for my gyno appt as well. If you haven't already see if you can get a semen analysis done for your OH in the meantime! Its the easiest first test to do, and sometimes women forget the problem can be with their partner and not themselves!

hiya booboo!!!!:hi:
best of luck and i hope your stay here is short and you get your BFP!!
Everyone is lovely here and are more than willing to help you with questions, ideas,lotions and potions, rants, temper tantrums, good days and bad days!!!
Remember no question is too stupid...there's probably a few others who are wondering about it too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->