39 weeks maternity leave ?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
is this true after the 1st april you get 39 weeks maternity leave ? Thats great, imagine if your due just before :twisted:

I thought my second baby I will wait until they increase maternity leave becuase 26 weeks was not enough.

I think it should be 52 weeks :)

Yup they've increased it to 9 months paid leave from 6 months. I'm due 2nd April so would be entitled - shame I don't work!! :lol:

wow thats brill I can have another baby now then hehe, only joking, not just yet anyway.

I missed it by 3 days,hey ho nevermind

b

oh no bexie how annoying, what happens if you go overdue ? Or does it all go by your due date ?

I get 52 weeks paid maternity :tease:

i am going back in may 07.

Dionne said:
I get 52 weeks paid maternity :tease:

i am going back in may 07.

How come you get 52 weeks ? thats well good, was it the same with Dior ?

No with Dior i was only a temp worker for bt. but i got taken on perminant after i had Dior (only 3 people got the job out of 150 :happydance: )
and just out of good will i get 6months full pay then the next 6 months £106pw all bt staff get it.
every one was wellllll pissed of i had jst come back of mat leave with Dior got the perminant job then 2 days later told them i was preg again :rofl:

Dionne said:
every one was wellllll pissed of i had jst come back of mat leave with Dior got the perminant job then 2 days later told them i was preg again :rofl:

haha jsut one of the advantages of being a woman is materinity leave!

Dionne i bet they were well pissed off!! :lol: :lol:

It should be 52 weeks maternity leave on full pay, you need money more than ever when you have had a baby, so i can't see how or why they drop the money, its cruel! :roll:

I agree, i found it so hard going onto £106 per week thats why i had to go back sooner than i wanted :cry:

I only get bog standard 6 weeks at 90% pay then the rest is SMP at £106 pw so I'll be going back after 3 months and at month of that will be holiday. I will work upto two weeks b4 baby due if I can manage it. May have to cut back hours and qwork shorter days, but determined to go as long as I can. Last time stopped work on Sat and had dd on mon morning.

We get 16 weeks full pay then the rest is smp. its wrong :twisted: should be longer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->