39 weeks pregnant and swelling in hands??

shelx

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
well its actually only one hand lol its weird.. but definately swollen and feels all sort of heavy

just wondering if this would be normal around this stage? as i havnt had it my whole pregnancy and just wanting to make sure! havnt seen the midwife since 38 weeks and they dont have an appoinment with them again til the day after my due date :shrug:

i just wanted to make sure! and will feel stupid if this is a pointless thread lol

thnx 4 replies xxxx

it can be common to get swelling in hands and feet , check in a mirror to make sure you dont have any in your face , worth giving the mw a call she might want to check you bp

ive just had hand swelling - feet are ok, but has got to the point where i have had to take my wedding ring off :(

thnks!

my mw is only 9-5 so maybe give her a ring in the morning

xxx

I've had hand swelling this week too. I told the doc at my appt today and she said it was fine so long as it's not in my face and feet too. My BP was good though, so it might be worthwhile to have yours checked.

i think my face is a bit too, like my cheeks are a bit puffy.. but hopefully im seeing things and just being paranoid lol xx

I've just had this in the past week or so, just hands not feet or face. Mentioned it to mw today who said quite normal at this stage (am now 39+4) and that BP etc was okay so not to worry.

As others have said, might be worth getting your BP checked out to give you peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->