39 weeks today..........sweep tomorrow

Debbie_23

Mummy of two lovely boys
Reaction score
Anyone else into their last week and feeling abit done with it all. I really like being pregnant and know i will probably miss it once baby has arrived since this will be my last baby but just feeling really done with being pregnant. Ive had quite an easy pregnancy compaired with my first but starting to find ever day tasks a chore now, i just want my body back to myself.

I have a sweep booked for tomorrow at 4.45 and really hoping that kick starts something. Had no sign of labour so far, few niggles here and there but nothing to get excited about. I know baby will come when he is ready but really want to avoid another csection so dont want to go too overdue as if he is not here by 17th i need to go in for a section.

oh im soo jealous i wish my mw would do a sweep but they dont do them at my surgery till you are at least 40 weeks :-(

Mine dont either, i have to go to the hospital for my one tomorrow. But think im only getting it early because ive had a previous section and they cant induce me so are trying to kick start labour instead of me needing to have another section. Although not holding out alot of hope as had a sweep at 39 weeks with my first son and was 2cm dilated and it still didnt make anything happen.

But will get a second sweep on tuesday i think at my clinic as i will be 39 weeks 6 days at that point so just a day off the 40 week mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->