3d scan and sad now :(

maybemum2be

Reaction score
Hi all,

We had a 3/4 d scan on Saturday and it has made me really down.

We have a 16m son and are/ were team yellow this time (and last time)- we told her we didn't want to know when we went in.

I saw her scan the legs and bum (and I thought I could see boy bits) I then asked her if she saw the gender- she said yes. Then about 2 minutes later she referred to the baby as a 'he' (his arms). My husband said she did this as we were calling the baby he- as we always do. She wasn't english and I know people don't like calling babies it but still. When I questioned her she quickly said 'or her' but in my mind she told us it was a boy.

I hate myself for caring as I love my son and I know it would be lovely for him to have a brother only 18m younger than him but I have always wanted a girl (not that I'd admit that other than here).

I don't even know why I want a girl so badly- I just always have and to me an older boy and younger sister is the 'perfect family'. I know its silly but I just feel really depressed now...

:hugs:

But hey you never know and she didnt confirm it either way! I would hold on to the hope that she just said he as it seems to come out naturally when talking about any lo!

I hope it is a surprise :pink: bundle for you!

Elle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->