3d scan :(

ilovecocopops

Reaction score
well... I want to book a 3d scan and the place ive found is only £120 for 5 pics and a dvd (so quite a bit cheaper than babybond) But ive asked on here and no one has heard of this place 'See Your Baby' In leicester. Now my OH said its all probably a big con and they will just play a video of a 3d scan on the screen. :(

This wouldnt happen right? Now im doubting if its worth the money as £120 is quite a lot of money to us. :cry:

Dont know what to do now as i wanted to book for christmas eve so i could show all my family the pics over christmas.

Help!! x

Well Babybond do a 4D Solo which includes stills and dvd for £139.00 so not much more....can you stretch that little bit more for peave of mind?

I don't know about the place you talk of because I'm in London but I'm sure they wouldn't just show you a scan of just any baby..

I have been to Babybond for a gender scan and will be going back for our 4d scan at the end of Jan and I really can't rate them enough :hugs:

Nicola xx

I'm sure it's not scam, you would be able to tell! I had a 4d scan done with my DD and you can tell it's not a scam.. I don't think 120£ is that cheap so why should it be a scam? I would go for it! xxx

As you know Im in Hereford and I went to 'MUMS' in Birmingham, I had my neucal (spelt wrong prob) there and there were really good. Im going to have a 4d scan done there too but im not sure how much it is.. they will have a website.

Although 'Babybond' sounds good too.. not sure where they are though.. brum or cardiff i can imagine!

Hope your well lovey xxx

Does your hospital not do it? Mine does and it only cost £50 for a 20 min scan,8 pics and a cd of pics (got 27 on it) and it was brilliant :)

Hospital? Ive never heard that you can have it done at the hospital so im guessing that its not offered here. But that sounds like a very good deal that you got! Ive had a PM from another lady that knows of the place i mentioned and the reviews were not good so im going to have to fork out a bit more cash and go somewhere else :) x

I really dont think they would set up a place like that to scam you. £120 is not that cheap, it's not as if it's too good to be true.

I'd go for it and if it wasn't what I expected I wouldn't pay.

Babybond are expensive, there are two places around here much cheaper than them and thy are genuine places x

i wouldnt risk it..
pay the other 19£ extra.. to be on the safe side
i would xx

If you are in leicester I can highly recommend Baby bond in rutland..I had a scan there with my 5 year old dd and it was fab, lovely atmosphere, nice surroundings etc

have a look at 'Preview Ultrasound'

not sure how far it is from u but id def recommend going.
the CD we got has about 50 images on, and we got LOADS of pics, she jus kept printing lol.

hi there i dont kno if it is the same place but there is one on ebay for £60 for a place in leicster may be the same place so you mat be able to get it cheaper? i typed in 4d scans and it came up with a few x

Window to the womb in Nottingham charge £70 for a 4d scan, 20 minute dvd and i think its 6 pictures.
I went there 3 times with my son.. if you go more than once they also discount it. I think I only paid £50 after the first visit.

hi there i dont kno if it is the same place but there is one on ebay for £60 for a place in leicster may be the same place so you mat be able to get it cheaper? i typed in 4d scans and it came up with a few x

No that's for the place in hinckley, i went there before and i've bought one of these as a 2nd 4d scan

cannot wait to see my baby in 4d again

It was only £9 more (£139) for our one at babybond and we got around 6 black and white pics and a 12 min dvd so paying just £9 more really is worth it and they were really nice and the scan was really clear too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"