3D Ultrasound Woes! :)

Beasley

5.5 months preggers!
Reaction score
Went in for 3D/4D scan....we now know for certain she is a girl! But that was the only clear shot we got! At 27 weeks and 4 days she is head down and low in my pelvis....and using a low lying placenta as a pillow! She refused to move and hid with half her face squished. Anyone else had no luck at 3D scan? It is guaranteed where we went, so we go back in two weeks...but I don't know that she will move...she has been low with head down for the past 3 weeks :S Frustrating!!! But GLAD she is comfortable!

Aww... she was so comfy in her little spot there! Glad you found out what team you're on though- congrats! :)

I feel your pain hun....

I had a 4D scan booked for 28th Feb i was 28 weeks +2 however the clinic called me to tell me their scanning machines weren't working properly so had to go back the following week when i was 29+2... Got there and the little one was not co-operating 1 bit( I have an anterior placenta (not low lying) He had his face squashed into the placenta so couldn't get a clear shot I went 4 a walk drank cola went back in and still no luck :( His head was pretty low down to and it appears i do not have a lot of fluid so trying to get a pocket of fluid in between the face and placenta was proving difficult! Anyway i was advised to try again next week when I would have been 30+2 so went back again and guess what...Still the same!! Baby had both hands hiding his face and just would not move - I was gutted I must say! I Was so disappointed. Luckily I was refunded some of my money but still i wanted some pics even just black and white ones so it just so happens I know someone who works for the clinic so she got me an appointment last week (Sunday) I was 31+2 and FINALLY i managed to get a few pics and a 5 min dvd! All be it he had his foot up at his mouth sucking his toes all the way through i was able to see his features! :) I was v.happy that I got to come away with something. Pic is my avatar of my fav one of him sucking his toes!

I really hope that you get some good pics when you go back - I know how disappointing it is! xxx

Bless! The day we went for ours the sonographer was having a mini meltdown as no babies were co-operating! Ours was the first one that day that did and our appointment was 4PM! Hope you have better luck next time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->